Chapter IV

"Protocol Ten will commence in five hours

"Protocol Ten will commence in five hours." Hugo Strange's voice blared again.

'You know, we still never found out what that was.' Panik's voice whispered in my ear. 'Trust me, we won't be here long enough to find out.'

Lilith had started her search to find Catwoman, who was no where to be found. She thought it be best to talk to the person she first saw, Two Face.

So once again Lilith decided to go back to the original area she was designated to be, Park Row. She had wondered what happened to Cash and the rest of his crew. That thought quickly went away when some random thugs in front of the Courthouse yelled, "Oh my god, It's Batman!" Lilith quickly ducked and went and hid from the Dark Knight, her identity didn't want to be exposed to the caped crusader yet.

She never understood why Jonathan was so interesting in the detective. Determined to know what his greatest fear is. A sudden spark of curiosity went through Lilith, as she too wants to know now. She went to step forward but went back again, 'It's too dangerous. He'll probably pin me down in a second.'

'Hehe, your right, your not exactly made of muscle you know. The Dork Knight can wait another time for our amazing appearance.' Panik had voiced. Lilith decided it was best to go the back route. As Batman continued to fight the thugs one-by-one until he interrogated one about the whereabouts of Riddler.

'I could tell you that for like a thousand dollars.' Panik laughed. 'Only a thousand?' Lilith added as she opened the back door to the Courthouse.

Walking through the back room she noticed a man singing some tune about the months and days. Turned out it was just Calendar Man. The dude could be so annoying at times.

Once she opened the door to the courtroom she turned to her left to see Two Face flipping his coin. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked pulling out his gun.

"A friend of a friend, Scarecrow's to be exact." Lilith spoke. "I was wondering if you could tell me anything about Catwoman's whereabouts?"

"Why should I tell you we're that bitch is hiding?" Two Face sneered.

Lilith growled as the metal of her claws shine due to the light. Dent noticed the liquid inside the syringes. "Because, she is the only one who knows a way out of this God forsaken prison!"

Two Face knew he shouldn't give this bitch what she needed but with Crane's toxin at her disposal, she would gas him even if he did kill her with bullets. He didn't want to experience that madness again so he just sighed as he put his gun away and went back to flipping his coin.

"You know kid, this is a path you can't run away from, it's only a matter of time till the Bat finds out about you and that crazy doctor of yours. Then you'll be just like the rest of us," Two Face chuckled darkly. "Catwoman is trying to find Strange's Vault, my men have been keeping a watch on her so I can get my revenge. If you want her, she's headed for Ivy."

"I appreciate your information, Harvey. I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again very soon." Lilith said before walking off.

Dent sighed again as he sat in his chair and flipped his coin. "Crazy bitches, all of them."

Lilith walked out the Courthouse and headed to Poison Ivy's lair, hoping to catch Catwoman on the way.