BOOK THREE UPDATE

Salutations people of Wattpad and/or fans of my books. (Still can't accept that people actually like my writing even though it's been years lmao!)

Anyway... I'm just gonna get right to the point, cause I'm a social awkward mess of a person and don't actually know how to converse with people on the internet.

After plenty of thoughts and comments about a potential third book to this series. I've finally come to a decision, and dare say dig a hole for my grave at the thought of writing another book when I have like two that I've been procrastinating on writing.

But I've decided that there will be a third book, and it will be the finale and hopefully wrap up the Lilith/Panik arc in a way that you readers as well as I will be satisfied with.

At first I was very hesitant and persistent that I didn't want to write another book in this series because I've wrote these two books after I had completed Knightfall. (check that book out if you haven't already it's a Jason Todd book that also takes place in Arkham Knight or don't if your not interested, cool beans. If you have read it thank you very much, it means the world to me. End of shameless self promotion..)

Now I ask to please have patience with me, because like I mentioned before I do have two other books I'm also writing, and quite frankly I've finally made the decision very very recently. I have little to no ideas whatsoever for this story which will probably take more time to develop, cause like I said I never actually planned on making a third book.

So um...... yeah that's pretty much it. Oh well there is one thing I can give show you now which is the title, summary and the book cover.

 Oh well there is one thing I can give show you now which is the title, summary and the book cover

The time has finally arrived for revenge. Plans are set in motion on Halloween night as Panik and Scarecrow team up with various villains to break the Batman and spread fear across all of Gotham.

With the help of the mysterious Arkham Knight, who has is own hatred for the Dark Knight. It will be the end of a legend, and the city of Gotham will be theirs for the taking.

I titled it Night Monster. I actually made the book cover shortly after I finished Nowhere to Hide, with the faint hope of making a third book. Although I've kept the cover because I liked it too much to let it be lost forever and then have to make a new cover that I would never like as much as this one.

At the moment I have little to zero ideas of how to incorporate Lilith in the plot of Arkham Knight, cause I really want her to grow herself in this instead of just being by Scarecrow's side the entirety of the story. So I have no ideas to think of on how her first encounter with Batman will be like or how she will bring about the same level of chaos as all the other villains he faces in this game. So if you have any ideas in mind please leave a comment and hopefully I can come up with some great ideas inspired by your thoughts!

Now I do have to add that unfortunately I've currently put myself on a hiatus, cause I haven't been able to find time to sit down and write as much as I did in the past. Work is literally 90% of life now and the remaining 10% would be to try to relax as much as I can. I'm trying to plan that this book will have an October/Halloween release to fit the vibe but I do want to inform that there will most likely be slow updates with this along with my other stories I am currently writing so I'd like to say sorry and hope you understand and be patient a little more.

So that is all folks, thank you for your time and thank you so much for taking the time to read my books. See you soon. Byeeee! ♥️