PART 22: Party time bitches! (3)

"Red lipstick?" Florida asked Veronica as they stood in Sophia's makeup room. 

  "Try a burnt orange, it'll go with your eye color" Veronica pulled out a lipstick matching her description.

  "Good suggestion, I only ever wear pink lipgloss" Florida smiled nervously.

  "We're not actors who have to go for the natural look" Veronica rolled her eyes.

  "Okay" Florida applied the lipstick.

  "How do I look?" Kristin walked out in a floral t-shirt dress with black flats. Her red hair was curled and loose. She had bright red lipstick on to sort of match her hair.

  "Amazing girly" Sindy stood gorgeously in a bright pink halter top and a denim shirt that reached a little above mid thigh. Her long blonde locks were tied in a high ponytail.

  "Do you want to wear a romper?" Sophia pulled out two rompers for Florida to pick from.

  There was one that was deep blue and would go perfectly with her black hair. She put it on.

  "It's a little big but you'll grow into it" Sophia giggled. Sophia had to out due everyone with a strapless red dress and heels. Red lips and straight brown hair.

  "It suits you well" Veronica nodded and applied a nude lipstick. She wore black high waisted jeans and a tight army green sleeveless crop top. With a pair of strapped heels. Hair knotted into a bun she grabbed a black furry coat and placed it over her shoulders.

  "Let's hit the hay, ladies" she smirked and all the girls squeed.

^^^
  "Absolutely gorgeous as always" Albert Yu greeted Veronica when she stepped into the party house.

  "I didn't buy this outfit for nothing" she rolled her eyes.

  "I'm not liking that attitude" Albert growled.

  "Whatever, you're not my Dad" Veronica strutted away.

  "How did you get a car? You're only 14" Florida popped out of nowhere, pretty tipsy.

  "My parents went to court for it and argued that I knew how to drive and I was tall enough to reach the petals" Veronica grabbed a strawberry wine cooler off the table.

  "That's so cool" Florida sipped her mixed drink.

  "I'm use to getting what I want" Veronica shrugged and popped open the bottle in her hands.

"What do you want right now?" Florida raised a brow.

  "That guy over there" she nodded her head to the guy's location.

  There sat a young Erik Walter with braces and a slightly skinnier body then the future. You can tell he had abs from far away.

  "Aren't you dating Albert Yu?" Florida poured more vodka into her drink.

  "It's an open relationship" then she strutted off to Erik's seat.

  "Hey I'm Veronica Syvova and you?" she sat down on his lap.

  "I'm Erik Walter" he smiled, showing off a set of blue braces.

  "Let's go somewhere more... private" she winked, grabbed his hand, and sashayed up the stairs to a private room.

^^^
  "Hey where's Veronica?" Ryan asked Sindy.

  "I saw her going upstairs with some guy. I suggest you don't go up there" Sindy grabbed a small bag of chips.

  "I'll stop her before she does something stupid" Sindy tried holding him back but he kept running.

^^^
  Veronica smiled when she detached her lips from Erik's.

  "I want to do something fun" Erik smirked.

  "What do you have in mind?" Veronica smiled softly.

  "Chuck E. Cheese?" Erik grin cautiously.

  "Are you for real?" Veronica backed up a little.

  "I'm 100% serious right now" Erik lifted his brows and nodded.

  Veronica blinked. "Screw it let's go" she laughed and grabbed his hand to walk out the door.

  The door busted open. "Is anyone naked?" Ryan came in covering his eyes with his hand.

  "No I'm pretty sure we are both fully clothed" Erik answered.

  "Oh thank god" Ryan removed his hand and then gasped. "Did you guys just screw?"

  "No we did not Ryan" Veronica rolled her eye.

  "You so did" Ryan argued back. "Screw this. I'm leaving, bye Veronica" he then slammed the door.

  "Don't worry he's such a drama queen" Veronica giggled.

  Out of nowhere a "tipsy" Florida stumbled in and threw up on the floor. "I not as think as you drunk I am" she slurred.

  "See you later Erik, I have someone to take home" Veronica sighed.

Heads spinning... He's leaving... I'm fine... I promise...