PART 5: What's with the newbies

Yes I've said this was not some sappy romance but come on doesn't someone need a little love in their life.

Especially Veronica Syvova, she was missing Erik Walter so badly and 4th period had just started. Kristin Flor sat next to her smirking at Veronica's posture.

"Didn't know you were capable of love" Kristin whispered.

"Didn't know you still think your straight" Veronica burned her with not a scent of care.

"Didn't know you could smile" Kristin fired back. Only was she allowed to do that. It helped Veronica practice her roasts.

"Didn't know you screwed Jennett" Kristin sat in disbelief that Veronica knew this info.

"Didn't know you cared" Kristin turned her attention back at Mr. Hundun. Even Veronica knew not to continue the subject.

Mr. Hundun walked towards the door of the classroom and a petite girl came out.

She was skinny with visible boobs but no bottom. She wore a pink tank that seemed to tight but her white cardigan made it more appropriate. She had light blue high waisted jeans paired with black converse on her feet.

Her hair was dyed a blood red and she had violet contacts on. She shyly held her left wrist and looked down.

"This is our new student Ramona Vaugh. Please be kind" Everyone nodded and Romona took the seat behind Veronica.

Everyone gasped even Mr. Hundun. "What's their problem" Ramona asked Veronica trying to make friends.

"You just sat at a seat everyone wants to be at" Kristin answered for her.

"What?" Ramona seemed scared.

"Hey since we have 6 seats left at the table we should invite little Ramona" Veronica seemed to be inviting quite a lot of people lately.

More gasps were heard. "I'm down since Sophie is long gone" Kristin laid back nonchalantly. Veronica knew it was because Kristin found Ramona cute.

"So I'm Veronica Syvova but don't call me anything but Veronica or you'll see the damage I could do" Ramona nodded and all but one got back to work.

Jesus Veronica stop daydreaming and go back to work.

^^^^

"Hey let's go out to the movies after school" Erik asked Veronica as he sat next to her 5th period.

"I just went out with you yesterday" Veronica smiled at his silliness.

"Yea but like that was the worst first date ever" Erik rubbed his bruised forehead.

"Oh come on it was stupidly adorable" Veronica turned towards him sparkling with joy.

"Fine it was stupidly adorable" Erik faced toward smiling.

Mrz. Gomez as he told people to call him opened the classroom door. In came a girl with boy short brown hair and sundress. She chewed her gum sparkling. Veronica would bet that flavor of gum was bubblegum or cotton candy.

"Hi I'm Pixie" She waved at everyone, few waved back.

"Actually this is Patricia Lohengrin" Mrz. Gomez rolled his eyes.

"But just call me Pixie" 'Pixie' smiled.

"Patricia is so typical I think I'll call you Pixie" Veronica commented coldly. Pixie grinned and took the seat to Veronica's right.

"You seem chill" Pixie stuck out her hand indicating a hand shake.

"I'm guessing you don't know me" Veronica shook her surprisedly big hand.

"Nope but I don't care" This girl was so bright Veronica needed shades.

"Okay how about you sit with me during lunch tomorrow" Veronica suggested.

"Okay" if this girl gets anymore bright I swear.

"What's with the noobs" A wannabe said from the back.

Veronica has been quite chipper.