PART 29: BUSTED!

"Perfect but how can we get back in?" Sophia/Ramona snapped her glossed lips together.

  "There's too little people Sophie. Do you have anyone else in mind?" Blair kicked her feet on the back of Sophia's bathroom counter.

  "I don't know maybe Pixie?" Sophia adjusted her blonde wig.

  "Doesn't that girl hate you?" Ryan slouched on the door. Sophia beamed at him, she was clearly in love with him.

  "Who cares but I heard she's crushing on a certain someone" Sophia strutted towards him and pulled his collar.

  "Me?" He laughed.

  "No but Blair" Sophia singsonged and shifted her head to the lounging Blair.

  "For real?" Blair smirked. She already knew exactly what she was going to do with this little fairy.

  "Now time to visit my frenemies" Sophia grabbed her bag and swung it over her shoulder.

  "Wait but Florida knows your identity" Blair stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

  "She won't be there. She'll be trying to register Rodney into preschool" with that she was out the door.

^^^
  "I bet you anything it was Sophia" Florida grabbed the camera and smashed it to bits with her heels.

  "What's up with that girl?" Kristin examined the camera to see if it could wirelessly connect anywhere.

  "Jealously is all she feels" Veronica glared at the pieces.

  "This shit picked up a lot of info we don't want to spread. It could murder our existence" Sindy kneeled down and spit at the "shit".

  "Don't worry this isn't anything high tech just a cheap camera with a memory card. Whoever put it here would have to retrieve it in order to see the footage. All we have to do is burn the memory card" Kristin pulled out a small chip that was slightly damaged.

  "How will we know who's going to pick it up?" Sindy groaned.

  "They'll come in person for sure. We just have to wait until someone shows up" At that moment a doorbell rang.

  "Just in time" The girls said.

-

  "Hey ladi-" Sophia was then yanked into the house and sat on the sofa. All the girls growled at her.

  "Busted" Florida grinned.

Hate me... Play me... Be the innocent...