PART 7: Tf?

"Yea who are you two and what are you doing?" Florida question Ramona and Pixie.

"They're going to be the new kids in our clique" Sindy answered her question.

"Okay but this boy better move from my seat" Florida smiled in disgust. Pixie quickly moved and Florida sat down pleased.

"I'm Pixie nice to meet you" Pixie stuck out her hand to the original member.

"Your happiness makes me want to barf" was all Florida had to say for Pixie to put her hand down.

"Don't be such a downer Florida" Sindy sipped her Starbucks.

"Fuck you" Florida slapped the drink out of her hand. She missed since Sindy was way to far.

"Language" Ramona piped up clearly annoyed.

"I can cuss whenever I fucking feel like ginger" Florida really seemed angry.

"Shut it Florida before I make you" Kristin glared.

"What you going to kiss me faggot!" Florida stood up slamming her hands on the table.

"Leave" Veronica stopped the argument before Kristin knocked some sense into the girl.

"Fine I don't care anyways" Florida dumped her tray nearby and walked out of the building.

"Are you going to apologize for her?" Pixie asked innocently.

"Why would I? It's her own pms fault" Veronica rolled her eyes.

"This group is falling apart pretty fast" Rake finally said a word after the whole Drill thing.

"Just because Veronica told Florida to leave does not mean she's out" Kristin crossed her arms over her chest.

"It happens all the time when Florida is on her period" Sindy gives a awkward smile to her new boyfriend.

"Isn't it too personal to talk about someone's period?" Pixie asks.

"Not if you're talking about Florida Reign, that bitch is known for being the period hell zone" Kristin chimes in.

"Language" Ramona says again.

"What's your problem with fucking profanity" Veronica seemed pretty annoyed with this girl.

"Profanity?" Ramona looked confused for once.

"You're so concerned with people's language yet you don't know what profanity means" Veronica stood up to go behind the girl.

"Go sit by the trash can if you're so big on trash talking" Kristin starting laughing at this and Ramona picked up her bag and walked out that darn table.

"I don't really like to insult people but she was really annoying" Pixie frowned and messed with her macaroni and cheese.

"Indeed she was" Erik laughed wrapping an arm around Veronica once she sat down.

The cafeteria doors open and everyone turned expecting Florida to reveal herself. Instead it was a pretty tall Asian boy.

"Yo that's Albert Yu" Rake smirked nodding towards the boy.

"Holy shit puberty smacked that boy with a brick" Sindy's popped out of her sockets.

"Eh" Kristin said but it seemed no one cared about her opinion on boys since she was in the closet.

"What do you think Veronica?" Erik was angry with Veronica's ex's appearance.

"Yeah he got hot" Veronica didn't notice Erik's heartbroken expression.

Could this be the rise for trouble for the Royal High Royals?