PART 15: The war for love

"And then my daddy said no you can't just kiss a girl because you think she likes you" Veronica laughed as she made Rodney eggs on the stove.

  "Well some girls might like that move but that's usually just in books and movies" Veronica's served his plate.

  "Thank you for the eggs" Rodney gave her a big smile, then started eating his eggs.

  "You should have woken me up, I would've made his eyes" Florida walked into the kitchen and kissed the top of Rodney's head.

  "He said he tried waking you up but he saw me in the kitchen so he decided to ask" Veronica smiled. "I don't mind either. He acts just like you before everything happened".

  "Yeah I kinda miss that but glad I became stronger" she smirked.

  "We'll have to train him when he turns ten you know that right?" Veronica asked.

  "Yup but that's years away" Florida daydreamed.

  "He has to enter gymnastics to become flexible and to know how to do flips and shit" Veronica was stern.

  "Geez I know I know he's my kid but don't you think the other boys will make fun of him" she bit her lip.

  "Not regular gymnastics but with you know who" Veronica raised a brow.

  "I figured as much but it'll be hard to find him it's been months and he moves around" she tossed her cup in the sink.

  "I'll set it up" they both nodded knowingly.

^^^
  "Babeeeeeeee" Erik Walter pressed Veronica.

  "If you don't stop I'll break that mouth of yours" Veronica stabbed her salad.

  "I'm hoping you'll break it with your mouth" Erik winked.

  "No I'll break it with Ryan's mouth" When Ryan heard his name he turned and winked.

  "Ew don't bro" Erik waved his hands in front of him.

  "Silly Erik" Veronica moved his face toward her and gave him a small kiss, they both smiled against each other's lips.

  "She likes him because he's so naive" Ryan whispered to "Ramona".

  "She was using him at first but now it's almost true love" she sipped her fruit punch.

  "Ew PDA" Kristin walked into the diner holding Jordan's hand. He was a tall guy with visible muscles. He was too sweet to ever be Kristin's type. Or even the right gender. They both sat down in the huge booth.

  "It's like a sappy romance" Sindy laughed along with Kristin.

  "I think Sindy needs some romance in her life" Erik attacked.

  "Touché, but I'm bi so it's hard to find anyone but guys who what's a three way" Sindy rolled her eyes.

  Veronica's phone pinged, when she looked at the screen she stood. "Let's go ladies and leave these boys to themselves" The girl squad started walking out when they noticed Ramona following.

  "Um I apologize Ramona but you can't come" Sindy tried to say sweetly.

  "Scat it rat" Florida told her venomously and Ramona stalked away.

"Now let's find Rodney it seems he wants to meet us" the clique nodded and searched the mall where Drill and Rodney ran off to.

He's unknown to the world but not to her... love is strong with him but not with her...

...
By the way guys the italics I leave at the end of some parts are not quotes I find on the internet. They are basically clues to what will happen next, not in the next part but throughout the story.

I just wanted to clarify that if anyone might be mad if I didn't include who might of quoted that but I think of them all by myself.

Thank for reading <3