PART 2: Erik's Cuteness

There was something that no one could ever make this human do. The muscles never made it shift exactly how it did to most. So when Erik Walter made Veronica Syvova laugh to the point she fell off his bed clutching her stomach it shocked the world.

  "Calm down it's not that funny" Erik was beet red holding his knees to his chest.

  Don't we all want to know what made Veronica Syvova laugh so hard. Well just keep reading...

  "Okay okay I'm sorry. Does your head hurt?" Veronica put her finger on his forehead gently touching the forming bruise.

  While walking into Erik's room he had tripped and hit his head right on the edge of his bed. This broke Veronica's cold demeanor and revealed the happy one she only shows at home.

  "I don't know ask the bruise" he turned his head away from her and frowned.

  "Do you want me to kiss it better?" He instantly turned beaming.

  "Yes please" Veronica smiled and leaned in kissing his forehead gently. She never thought in her lifetime she would be laughing and kissing Erik Walter's forehead like if it was nothing in the world.

  "You know when you invited me to your table and said I was some type of romantic desire. I did not think you were this cool" Hearing the word cool said in his deep voice sounded quite odd to Veronica.

  "You're the first to make me laugh other than my parents" Veronica felt so calm at this small household. Erik's mother Julia had greeted her sweetly not bothering her with Veronica's rough attitude. The father of Erik was a kind man and introduced himself as Roger.

  Veronica did feel something more for Erik instead of a toy to rip Sophia to shreds. She didn't know why she hated Sophia at the moment but she knew that she at this time considered Erik a friend.

  That was only reserved for Sindy, him, and Ryan (her mom's best friend's son).

  "I feel honored" he smiled sweetly. Oh no she felt herself falling for that dimpled smile.

Veronica Syvova never falls.

^^^^

  "Bye I'll miss you" Erik waved goodbye as Veronica drove away from the house.

  She couldn't help but smile the whole route to her home.

  Being with Erik was a great joy. He made her laugh more than she had in her life. The food his parents made was delicious. Vicky (Erik's little sister) was adorable. All she talked about was her rock collection which Veronica used to own when she was young. 

  However this story is not a sappy romance. It's about Veronica's highly entertaining life. Don't expect too many love scenes.