PART 25: Fight me bitch.

"Ahh fully settled into school, eh" Kristin plopped down her lunch tray and grinned.

"Stone cold bitches" a random girl walked by and glared at the squad. She continued walking but Florida stopped her before she could get away.

"What's your problem dipshit" Sindy said over the crowd forming. Veronica, Kristin, and Sindy walked into the circle that had formed quickly.

"You guys are my problem" the girl with purple hair rolled her eyes.

"Oh, interesting" Veronica smirked and stared at the girl. "Try me" she presented her a sickly sweet smile.

"You think you own this school but you're nothing but spoiled brats" she rolled her green eyes.

"Own but I do own it sweetie" Veronica pouted.

"Whatever but I'll tell you this I can rip you to shreds in a instant" the girl wrapped her hand around Veronica's neck. The girls stepped forwards but she stopped them with her hand.

"Fight me bitch, I dare you" Veronica had on an unnatural smile. This girl didn't know what she was getting into.

"Not here I don't want to be expelled again" she looked around frantically. Her eyes went wide when the principal stepped into the circle.

"What's going on ladies?" he asked and the girl released her hold on Veronica's throat.

"Nothing sir" she responded.

"This little bitch thinks she's tough but you can leave now Mr. Kane, I don't need your help" Veronica waved the principal off. He walked away slowly eyeing the two girls.

"How did you do that?" the girl turned to her but then she felt a hard hit on her right cheek. Just as she turned Veronica had smacked her and not so sweetly.

"Shut your fucking mouth and never speak to me like that again" Veronica strided away.

^^^

The purple haired girl was walking to her 5th period when she was pulled into the supply closet. "What the hell?" but the light turned on and there stood Ramona Vaugh and Ryan Woodbridge. They were apart of that squad she hated so much.

"We are not them" Ryan said and she rolled her eyes.

"I bet your trying to get me on your side and pretending to hate them" she tried to leave but they stopped her.

"What's your name?" Ramona asked.

"Who cares" she tried again to open the door but Ryan pulled her back. She sighed, "Blair Ayres".

"Badass, why don't you join us in our battle to destroy the Royal High Royals" Ramona smirked evilly.

"Screw it" Blair shook their hands.

Betrayal by the closest... Trust by the farthest...