PART 27: Don't say what you fear

"I hate the feeling of betrayal" Kristin said randomly as she read a bikini magazine supposedly looking for a new bikini.

  "I've been betrayed a lot throughout my life" Veronica slapped band tickets in Florida's hand.

  "You know I never stopped to ask you how you get your money" Florida stuffed her front row Ariana Grande tickets back in her purse to use later.

  "You guys seriously don't know" Sindy stopped painting her nails baby pink and stared at the girls.

  "Drug trafficking" Veronica sat back down.

  "Holy shit" Kristin coughed out.

  "I run that shit bitches" Veronica smirked and tossed Sindy a cotton swab to clean her mistakes.

   "You still do it?" Kristin put the magazine down.

  "I run it not actually do it. I'm too badass for jail" Veronica flipped her hair and inspected her acrylics.

  "True that hoe!" Florida raised her hand in the air.

  "You know you sluts are so different out of outsiders eyes" Kristin sat in the seat beside Sindy so she could re-paint her nails blue.

  "Explain yourself" Veronica pulled out a water gun and squirted at Kristin. 

  Kristin wiped her now damp face and proceeded to wipe the liquid on Sindy's pants. Sindy just looked down and shrugged. "Sindy's kinda more badass, Florida's sweet so is Veronica, and I'm more open" Kristin bit her lip.

  "More open, HAH!" Florida joked as she shoved her foot in Veronica's face because Veronica was squirting her with the gun.

  "Okay maybe I haven't been that honest but I've decided to tell you guys my biggest secret" Kristin took a deep breath. She began to look around the room and smiled. These girls seemed like normal teenagers when surrounded with just each other. Veronica and Florida play fighting and her and Sindy painting their nails. It could be like this everyday if they weren't who they were.

  "That you're gay?" Sindy hit the nail polish beside her and it fell over, beginning to pour all over the dresser. She stood up frantically trying to grab a rag as fast as she can.

  "I never learn my lesson, do I? This is the tenth dresser this year" Veronica let go of the pillow she was using to suffocate Florida and walked over to the mess of a dresser.

  "Sorry Veri I'll pay for it this time" Sindy smiled, disappointedly.

  "How come in training you rock at balancing but damn are you clumsy with the simplest shit" Florida stood in front of the body mirror and fixed her hair.

  "Guys my secret" Kristin shifted the attention back to her.

  "Oh yeah, proceed" Veronica sat back down on her bed.

  "It's not because I'm gay, because I'm not" the girls groaned, "My secret is that my weakness is you guys" the girls gasped.

  "Kristin you know you can't have a weakness" Sindy paced.

  "Why don't we all admit our weaknesses?" Florida asked and Sindy sat down again. "My weakness is Rodney" Florida admitted.

  "I guess my weakness is my photo of my parents. It's the thing I regret leaving behind" Sindy rubbed her face and watched Veronica hesitate on admitting her weakness.

  "We are regret leaving our parents behind" Kristin sniffled.

  "No we regret killing them, that is" Veronica corrected them.

  "Yes that but Florida's lucky her parents are alive" Sindy sniffled too. Florida just growled and stated a simple 'I'm not that lucky'. They understood after that.

  "You know I'm facing a lot more danger than you guys, I can't just put my weakness out there" they nodded in understanding.

  "Welp let us get back to business and Veronica can order a new dresser" Florida clapped her hands.

  The girls didn't seem to notice the light beeping of a camera hidden under that same dresser Sindy's painted blue. Or did they?

  "What the fuck is this?" Veronica pulled out the camera from under the dresser.

  The girls sucked in their breath.

Hidden in plain sight could be your biggest fears...

^^^
To solve any confusion about the killing parents thing you'll read that soon.