PART 37: Psycho

After a nice 2 hour crying session Florida began to search for Sindy throughout the school.

Even if these girls had the same classes everyday it was extremely difficult to find them since they never stay put.

After what seemed like hours she spotted Kristin with her "bae" Jordan.

"Have you've seen Sindy?" Florida voice was quiet and dull.

"She went home. What's up with you?" Kristin examined Florida's features.

Florida decided to ignore her question and race to her car.

She didn't want to step foot in Veronica's home but she really needed to talk to Sindy.

^^^

Getting inside when Veronica didn't want you there is no easy task. No one had a key besides her and Sindy.

Before she could stop her car she realized Sindy's baby pink Lamborghini wasn't in sight.

She wasn't home.

That's when she slammed her head on the steering wheel and pulled out her phone.

All this time she could have just called Sindy.

Within seconds Sindy picked up with a heavy breath.

"Florida come to our building immediately!" Sindy screamed into the phone and hung up.

^^^

Walking into the building laid the saddest sight you could see.

Sindy whimpering in a pile of ash.

"Sindy?!" Florida ran up and gripped Sindy's shoulders.

"She burned them." Florida raised a brow but then looked down at a burnt piece of paper in Sindy's hands.

It was the photo of her parents.

"You know after everything Veronica has done to me, I forgave her. Every single horrible thing." With that she fell into Florida's arms and cried her eyes out.

^^^

It was like nothing happened.

Everything was "normal".

Veronica was still Queen.

"Girls!" They all piled into the Queen's room.

"Before you'd start we need to talk." Florida gripped Veronica's hands and sat her on her bed.

"Nope not right now, we have important matters to attend to." Veronica began to shove clothes into the girl's hands.

"Party time!" Kristin whooped and seemed to be the only one excited.

Time for the party of a lifetime..

^^^

They stood in the entrance without a word being spoken within the group.

"What's with you guys? You have been silent this whole evening!" Veronica gazed at the posse she created. Now she's the one who destroyed it.

"You think I wouldn't find out, you're dead wrong, " Florida glared with a lit flame in her eyes.

"I don't understand," Veronica's face did not flinch with the accusation.

"No you understand every little fucking thing so don't trying acting like you don't!"

People gathered when they noticed such a confusing and cruel argument between the ladies. Assuming some girl drama when it really was more then that.