PART 30: Solve the problem!

"You thought you could fucking fool me Sophia?" Veronica laughed loudly.

  "I honestly don't know what you're talking about" Sophia raised a brow and bit her lip.

  "You sure this doesn't ring a bell?" Kristin held up the pieces of what was a camera.

  "Scraps of metal is what concerns you?" She giggled as if the girls were complete idiots.

  "This camera was attached to Veronica's dresser hidden from view. It was recording for exactly 13 hours. It also picked up a stranger walking from the table" Kristin grinned when Sophia's eyes widen.

  "Aha! She's shocked" Sindy pointed at Sophia's face.

   They didn't know any of the information Kristin was feeding Sophia but it seemed to catch the little stalker off guard.

  "Oh and by the way guys just so you could know" Florida winked from behind Sophia. She grabbed the wig that was tightly placed on Sophia's head and yanked. In seconds shiny red/orange hair flowed down Sophia's shoulders.

  "So you were right, Sophia was posing as Ryan's step sister Ramona" Sindy smirked and felt the need to slap Sophia at the back of the head.

  "So we have plenty of clues to pin point it to you. Now what are you going to do?" Veronica gripped Sophia's hair and pulled it back in order for them to be face to face.

  "Win." Sophia spat at Veronica.

  Slowly Veronica wiped the saliva off her flawless face. She felt the twitching coming but she knew not to let the girls see.

  Instead she raised a hand above her and smacked Sophia across the face.

  "Fucking bitch" Veronica spat back just as Sophia turned to look at her.

^^^

  "Patricia, is it?" Blair smiled as she walked into the local Claire's to find this little ball of sunshine.

  "Um yea, you're the new girl Blair?" Pixie grinned awkwardly and stuck out her hand for Blair to shake.

  Pixie never thought she would run into her crush outside of school. Especially inside a Claire's. Why did she choose today to buy her little sister a gift?

  "Yup that's me" Blair turned to the wall of phone cases picking out of few that were pretty inspirational.

  "I never expected you to be at a girly store like this" Pixie decided to get her sister about five more cases since she's starting a collection.

  "Just buying a gift for a cousin" Blair lied. She grabbed two really nice phone cases and followed Pixie to the register.

  "Hey while we're here what to hang out?" Pixie asked shyly.

  "Yes! There's a new movie I'm dying to see" Blair grabbed Pixie's hand once they paid and ran out of the store. Feeling Pixie's soft skin sent a rush of warmth throughout her body.

^^^
  "Really Veronica?" Sindy groaned as she sipped some strawberry lemonade.

  "She was asking for it Sin" Kristin answered for her and placed a decaf coffee in front of Veronica to calm her down.

  "Didn't mean she had to knock her unconscious and throw her in some woods" Sindy moved back and forth, her hands rubbed together.

  "It's not like I haven't does this before" Veronica's monotone voice replied Sindy's complaint.

  "I know I'm still use to being just a distraction not the clean up crew" Sindy grabbed a lock of hair and began to bite it.

  "Maybe you should change your name to Juan" Florida laughed when Sindy frowned at her suggestion.

  "That's racist" Sindy said bluntly.

  "Hey I'm half Mexican so I'm allowed to" Florida winked at her.

  "Wait, I feel like we're forgetting something" Kristin's forehead scrunched up and she picked up the phone. "Um guys it's 7" Kristin showed the screen to the girls that displayed the time.

   "Your point?" Florida made a weird face.

  "We were suppose to pick up Rodney from preschool at 2" Kristin ran for her keys.

  Florida slapped her palm on her forehead. She fucking forgot she was a mother. Florida ran to follow Kristin into the car.

  "What's going to happen if he's not there?" Sindy got up and locked the front door.

  "The worse scenario is being set to trial for child neglect" Veronica shrugged.

^^^
  "I'm sorry sir the time flew by" Florida apologized which she never does unless it involves Rodney.

  "You're oddly young to be a mother" the police man crossed his arms over his chest.

  "I get that a lot, it was a mistake I made at a young age but Rodney is the only good that came out of it" Florida smiled to herself.

  "I'll need your parents in order for us to release him to you" he stayed stern without any concern of what he was getting himself into.

  "You asked for it sir," Kristin winked and held up the phone to her ear. "Yea Veronica meet us at the station" When the cop heard that name he flinched.

  "I'm sorry will release him right away" he frantically looked for his keys to open the room Rodney was located in.

  He walked out the room. Kristin and Florida smirked at each other.

  "You didn't actually call her did you" Florida asked.

  "Nope" Kristin popped the p.  

Nice office bitch... But it holds too many secrets...