Strange Texts! (Breylen)

I was waiting for Bryante by the car. I kept rereading the note I got today. It's sweet and it almost seems like the person personally knows me. Because nobody calls me Dreamer except for my brothers and my dad. It's always a possibility that someone could've overheard the nickname. Ugh. I'm so confused. "Fuck is you smiling about?" I hear and look up. Bryante is standing there. "Nothing." I reply and shove the note back in my pocket. "Mmhmm. If you say so." He says and I laugh. "Boy, get in the car." I say and slide into the passenger's seat. "Mir said that Bianca is at daycare and can we pick her up." "Drop me off back at mom's and I'll get my car and go get her. You go back to Mir's and get started on those applications." "Aww, Bre. I have a life you know." "Your life is gonna be fucked if yo ass don't get into a good college." I say. Bryante can't stand me sometimes and I know that. But I don't care. I'm trying to get us on the right track. Ramel and Ramir did it. Why can't we? Anyway, he nods and heads back to our mama's house. "I'll bring you some Bomb Pops with ya lactose intolerant ass." I say and he shoots me the bird. Funny shit. I get in my car and drive over to Ebenezer Day Care Center. I don't know why they picked that place. They ain't heard of Ebenezer Scrooge?

*30 minutes later*

"Hey, Mrs. Wilson. I'm here to get Bianca." I said as I walked through the doors. "She's in the playroom. I'll go get her." She says. A few minutes later, Bianca comes flying down the stairs yelling, "Bre-Bre!" "Hey, lil mama." I say and pick her up. "Wanna go get some ice cream and then go see Uncle Bry?" I ask she nods. "Thank you, Mrs. Wilson." I say as we walk out the door. I strap her into the booster seat before going to the driver's seat. "Lehhgo." I say and pull off. The whole ride, we sung off beat to songs on the radio.

*15 minutes later*

"What you want, Bi?" "Wocky Woad." She responds. "May I have 2 Rocky Roads? A small and a medium." I say and the clerk nods. My phone buzzed as we walked to a booth. It was a blocked number but it said:

Enjoyed my note?