Meet and Greet! (Part 3) (Breylen)

So, we're still driving and I'm sitting here with a blindfold on. We picked up Octavia and Turquoise. And now we definitely on our way to the final destination (A/N, that movie be having me scurd a'f. lol).

*20 minutes later*

The car stops and everyone gets out. "Give me your hand, baby girl." My dad says and I hold out my hand so he can grasp it. He guides me up a little hill. "Stand right here." He says and let's me go. A few minutes go by and I feel a hand grab. Whoever it is removes the clutch out my hand. I stood there immobilized. I was so nervous. I feel the person's body heat and they shift so that they're behind me. The person begins to work at the blindfold covering my eyes. When it's off, I gasp. There is a beautiful candlelight dinner for two, a band playing low, jazz music and my friends and family standing around smiling. Whoever is behind me fixes my hair, wraps their arms around my waist and whispers, "Hi. I'm Kasper." I almost faint. I hear the husky sound of Ramel's voice. I guess he feels my legs buckle because his grip tightens on my waist. He turns me around in his arms and looks into my eyes. He leans down and places his lips to mine. Them other kisses CANNOT compare to this one. I feel like we're melting into one another. All the notes and messages and gifts are running through my mind. This is the person who said all those things about me. Gah! I'm definitely in love. I hear the faint sound of clapping and cheering but I'm too focused on Ramel's lips. When he pulls away and lets me go, I almost fall but he catches me and sits me in a chair. "I'll be right back." He says and as he walks off, Tavi and Boolah walk up. "Congratulations, girl. I didn't know Kasper was Mel." Boolah says. "Neither did I." I reply. "I can't do this!" Tavi says and runs off. "What's wrong with her?" "I don't know. But it's your night. Everyone is finna leave. Have fun tonight. Love you, Flossy." "Love you too, Boo." I respond. She walks off and then Mel walks up and sits down. I hear the car pull off and we're sitting in silence besides the music playing. Ramel looks nervous as hell. I reach across the table and grab his hand. He looks up at me. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Yea. I jus-... I just didn't how you were gonna react and I'm scared that I messed up. And... and... and what are you doing?" I had got up and moved into his lap. He's so cute when he's flustered. "I love everything. All that you have said, your notes, the treatment you've shown me. Everything! Now, I see why you were so worried about my feelings for Kasper. I assure you that I love you as much as I did when I thought you were Kasper. If not more." I said and placed a light kiss to his lips. "So, um does this mean that if I asked you to be mine, you would say yes?" He asks and I nod. He squeezes my waist tighter and says, "I love you and I meant everything I said." "I love you too and I know you did." I respond and go back to my seat. "By the way, you're nasty." I say as I start eating. "Why you say that?" "Think about." I say and he looks around before dying of laughter. "I'm sorry about that. It was funny though." He says and I shoot him the bird. We both laugh and spend the night enjoying our new found love.