Braid My Hair For Me! (Part 2)

"Stop moving!" I say to Bryante. This jit don't know how to sit still. "Bre, hurry up." He responds. "I'm almost done." I say and run across his hairline one more time. "There. And by the way, your waves are getting deep." I said and unplugged the clippers. "That shit is fresh as fuck. Thanks, sis." Bry says and hugs me. We go downstairs and I say, "Imma do Mir's hair first cause straight backs take no time. Then I got you, Mel." And I motion for Mir to sit in between my legs. His hair is so thick. Ugh!

*1 hour later*

"There you go." I say to Ramir. He gets up and falls over. "Thanks, sis." He mumbles before falling asleep. "You. Come on." I say and Mel comes over to me. It's gonna be a struggle. Mel rests his hands on my legs and says, "Bre, do you have feelings for Kasper?" "Yea." "Do you love him?" "Yes, I do actually. Why are you worried about that?" "I was just wondering cause you're gonna find out who he is and I wanna make sure that you feel the same way about him as he feels about you." "Do you know him?" "Yea." "Oh. Well, you can assure him that I love him. Very much." "More than you love me?" "Hahaha. Of course not. You're my big brother." "Haha. True. Your big brother." He mumbles at the end.

*45 minutes later*

"Turn around and face me." I say. Ramel sits on his knees and places his hands on my thighs. I got a tingling sensation in an inappropriate place. "Head down." I say. While I work on the back of his head, I swear I feel myself scooting closer to the edge of the couch. "Stop moving me, Vince." I said and he chuckled deeply. Oh my Fudge. It sounded sexy as fuhh. I can't stand him. "I'm done. I know you said you wanted Iverson's but I'm lazy and my hands hurt." I said after another 15 minutes. I ended up putting his initial in the middle of his head. "Thanks, boo." He says and leans up and kisses me. This one wasn't no joke. And he bit my lip. When he pulled away, I ran upstairs and locked my room door. This shit is getting serious.