Note #9! (Breylen)

I put my phone in my bag and ran out to the water. It was so warm! I then hear splashes and see everybody else next to me. Bryante splashed me with a big ass wave of water. I wiped my face and looked at him. "Okay." I say and do the same thing. "Oh it's on, Twin." He says and swims over to me. "Fuhh that!" I yell and start swimming away. He catches and throws me under the water. I glare at him. "Bryante, watch your back, young man. I love you but this payback you finna get will be tragic." I said and then swam out further into the water. "You can't threaten me and then leave." He yells and I flip him off.

*2 hours later*

"Call us in the morning, Flossy." Tavi says as we drop her and Boolah off. "Aight. Bye, y'all." I say and hug them before getting back in the car. When we get back to the house, I go straight to the bathroom to take a shower. When I get out, I put on my favorite pair of Mickey Mouse pajamas. Walking into my room, I see a yellow and pink envelope. I open it and take out the piece of paper.

Dear Breylen,

Hey, gorgeous. I really don't have too much to say in this note because I'm trying to save all the deep stuff for the last note. But... I can't wait to see the look on your face when you find out who I am. I know that you have grown to care about me a lot in this time and all I can do is hope and pray that you'll feel the same after we meet. I love you so much and I can't wait to experience that love in person. Well, I guess this is it... for now. I'll tell one of your brothers what outfit to buy you for our date. Not Mel. Mir or Bryante. I just don't like Ramel. Buster. Lol. But, yea. Oh, and look in the mailbox when you get done reading this. Bye, love.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer,

Kasper

I finish reading the note and bolt out my room and out the house. I open the mailbox and there's a big box in there. Kasper sent me a Nikon Digital SLR camera. Fuck yea! I didn't think he was really gonna get for me. But I'm happy he did and I see/ meet him... I don't know what I'm gonna do but he'll like it. I go up to my room and put the box on my shelf.