Note #8 (Breylen)

"I'm 6'4 and your older brother. Which one? Come to the park and find out." I read note number 10 out loud with Bryante next to me.

------------------------------------------

"SIANNA!!" "I'm up!" I reply. Ramir and Bryante are standing next to my bed, rolling. "What do y'all WANT?" I ask in frustration. "This came for you." Mir says as he hands me a bouquet of tulips and a graffiti etched card. All gold. Uff! I open the card and begin to read.

Dear Breylen,

Aye, there! So I heard from a little birdy that Ramel likes you. I don't like that. I was cool at first but then I was like: All this fucking work I put into these notes. He better fucking pick someone else. Hahaha. But seriously, I don't like him. He's trying to take my baby away. I ain't even got a chance to call you mine yet. Bullshit! Anyway, what you doing? You getting sessy for me, ma? I know you are. Lol. 2 more notes and I'm exposed. I've been planning the date imma take you on and everything. I can't wait. But I gotta slide. My hair finna get done. Bye, Bre. I love you.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer,

Kasper

I'm rolling. He got pissed real quick. "Stop salivating over the note and get dressed. You and Bry got a doctor's appointment at noon." Mir says and I nod before getting up and going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

*45 minutes later*

I came out the room in some jeans, a Lakers jersey and some white-gold-purple Jordan's. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail and I was searching for my yellow framed glasses. As I was walking upstairs, Bianca came out the bathroom with my glasses on. "Bi, where you get Tee-Tee's glasses from?" I say and take them off her face. She giggles and says. "Your dwesser." I laugh and grab her hand before walking out the house. We pile into Ramir and Ramel's car and drive to Charlie's hospital.