Note #2 (Breylen)

"Ooh, rose!" Bry says as we walk to our lockers. I notice that there is a white rose sticking out of my locker. "Rose and a... note. Aha! The second one. He's continuous." My twin says. "Dude, cease all sound." I say and chuckle. I take the note out and read it with Bryante over my shoulder.

Dear Breylen,

I really enjoyed our conversation yesterday and sorry I didn't text you last night. I was too busy making this note perfect Didn't get it as perfect so it would fit how perfect you are but aye, I tried. So here we go.

B is for the beauty that you possess. How big and bright your eyes are. How innocent your glasses make you look. The grace and suave that your body and walk have. The bounce and shimmer of your long, black hair. Can I run my fingers through it? R is for the ridiculous mind that you hold. Not only is it filled with the necessities but you're open-minded. Allowing the unusual to sneak and make an impression on you. Sexy! E is for how enchanting you are. The shy smile, honest to God laugh and the full attention stare you give to people. Wonderful. Y is for your youth. You're young, ambitious, talented and living life day by day. You go through a struggle but you live as if you have no worries. L is for love. The love you give is pure. Someone can wrong you so many times but you're still there to pick them up if they fall. No matter what. E is for how endearing you are. The capability you have to make someone feel as if they're the only person in the world. Make them feel like you'd be lost without them. I respect that and I hope I can do it to you. N is for nice. Kinda lame to end it with that but you are. You're just nice. Nice to look at, nice to talk to, nice to chill with. You're nice.

So this is end of this note but I thought about what you said. Me telling you who I am. I will... after the tenth note. Don't be too expectant. The tenth note will be a longer wait. Anyway... I'll text you today. Bye, Dreamer. I love you.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer,

Kasper.

"Aww, that was cute." Bry gushes. " I swear I think you're gay sometimes." "I'm not, though." He says and I shake my head before walking to class.

*6th period*

"Ms. August." Ramel says. "What, Mr. August?" I reply. I was sitting in his English class. I swear the guidance was trying to be funny when they put me in here. "Are you on your phone?" He asks. I wanted to say 'Bitch, I might be.' so bad but I didn't. "Yes sir. I'm sorry." I say and put my phone away. "Thank you. Now, I want you all to write a poem. No topic just a poem." Ramel says and then goes to his desk. I take out my pen and stare at my paper. Finally, I got a poem after staring at the paper for 15 minutes.

He makes me believe in love

Like a wingless bird can become a dove

He makes my days bright

It's like he's my own flashlight

He makes me feel like I belong

Like his arms is my home

He makes me see myself

I realize I'm perfect to him, if not no one else

He makes dreams come true.

Especially when he utters, 'It's me and you'

He makes me feel all these things

But I have to come clean

I don't know who he is

But he's the secret admirer

The secret admirer of this nerdy kid.

I smile to myself before turning it in. Once I sit back down, my phone buzzes.

Melly-Bear: Come back to my desk.

I groan before walking over to my brother's desk. "It was amazing. I loved it. Who is it about?" "Thanks and I really don't feel like detailing it. Can I come over this weekend?" "Yea." "Cool. I'll tell you then." I say and lean over to kiss his cheek but the black mofo did some slick shit and turned his head so I ended up kissing his lips. But you know what's creep? I liked it...