Note #10 (Breylen)

"Aww! You guys are made for each other. So lovey-dovey." Tavi says and I laugh. About an hour later, she and Boolah go home. I was laying in bed when there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I say and my twin walks into the room. "Hey, Tae." I say as he comes and sits in the middle of my bed. "Bre, when you meet Kasper, don't get mad or flip out. He has put so much effort and love into everything that he has done for you. I know for a fact that he would be lost without you. And I know for a fact that no one will ever make you feel the way he does. So, brace yourself for the meet and greet cause it's coming soon." Bryante says before kissing my cheek and walking out. I sit there in shock for a minute. 'They must be mad cool with Kasper.' I think before going to sleep.

*Morning. 10:30*

I'm up and pacing through my room. I'm waiting for someone, anyone to say I've got mail. I sit down and try to clear my head. I'm so fucking nervous. Kasper should not have this effect on me. But dammit, he does. "Anna?" Mel says and opens the door. "Yea?" "Here you go." He says and hands me a green envelope with my name in silver trimming and the most realistic looking fire at the bottom. I opened the flap and take the note out.

Dear Breylen,

It's finally here. Number 10. I'm so happy that I haven't been rejected by you. I don't think you truly understand how much you mean to me but that's ok. I will always show you your worth. It's something about you that makes me weak in the knees. You're beautiful face and shining personality. How much heart and courage you have. I've let you suffer far more than needed and I deeply apologize. That was never intention. I hope you'll forgive me. I hope that when we meet, you'll get past my true identity and love me as if I was Kasper, the one you fell in love with. I hope we have a future together. A real future. One where we have jobs and we make six figures and we have beautiful home with three little munchkins running around with the face their gorgeous mother. I hope as our relationship grows, we're able to be intimate. Not just physically but mentally. I want us to talk without uttering a single syllable. I want our bodies to do the talking. Before I end this note, lemme say this. We differ in age and no matter how hard I try to tell myself that wanting you is wrong, I can't stop. Some things can be controlled and I accept that every time I look at you. Because you're too much of a treasure for me to let you slip away. I love you, Breylen. I'll be seeing you soon.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer,
Kasper, the Black ass Ghost

The lump in my throat still hasn't subsided even as the tears flow down my cheeks. That note was beautiful. I wipe my tears and place the envelope in the chest with the other ones. I grab my phone and text him.

Don't reply but I wanted to say thank you. I'll get more in depth when we meet. I love you.

I then lay back and smile. He's the one.