Let The Beast Come Out! (Breylen)

Me, Bryante, Ramir, Ramel, Tiphany, Bianca, Charlie and Haven were all sitting in my Mom's living room. Its been forever since any of us have really chilled here. "Bre, come here." Haven says and I get up out my recliner and walk over to him. He pulls me into his lap. 'Oh shit. Ok, ok. I feel it.' I think to myself. "What's been up with you, ma?" He asks. "Nothing. Just chilling. You?" "Same. Trying to tell this pretty ass girl that I like her." "Good luck with that." I say and we laugh. Just then, the door swings open and Johnny comes in. He's wasted! I mean all you smell is Hennessey. He looks at me and Haven and loses his MIND! "Why the fuck are you sitting in his lap?!" He yells. I ignore him. He ain't my father. "Answer me!" He screams when we all ignore. "Johnny, baby. They're just kids hanging out. Chill, honey." My mom says. Fucking pushover. He glares at my mom and then he slaps fire from her. Me and my brothers usher everyone out the house. "Breylen, you go too." Ramir says. "Bullshit. This is my battle too. We in this shit together." I state and shut the door. "Hahahaha. You think you niggahs are bad. I'll show you bad." Johnny says and lunges towards Bryante. He knocks him down and starts hitting him. Ramel and Ramir try to contain Johnny while I push Bryante out the house. "I don't even wanna fight y'all. But her! That smart bitch is the one." Johnny says and Ramel and Ramir tense up. "No. You are NOT going to fight her. She's a damn girl!" Mel says. "I got it. He wants a fight. He's gonna fucking get it." I say and kiss the boys' cheeks before pushing them out the house. "You got the balls to fight me?" Johnny says. "I got more balls than you'll ever have." I say and get in my stance. He throws the first punch and I block it before blazing him in the stomach. He doubles over and I send some mean ass uppercuts. He catches my hand and punches me in the side before slapping me to the ground. He keep busting my lip! I spit out the metallic liquid and stand up. He smirks at me and then throws his hand forward. I dodge the hit and knee him in the testicles. Then again in the stomach and finish it with an off the chart uppercut. He falls flat on his back. "Last time you fuck with me and mines." I say and walk out the house. My side hurts and my lip is still bleeding. Everyone rushes over to. "Bre, are you okay?" Ramir asks. "I'm fine." I respond and allow for Charlie to lead me over to his trunk so he can clean my face. "I respect you. You got mad heart." He says as he wipes my lip and the cut I had no clue I had. "Bre-Bre? Are you okay?" I hear and look down. Bianca is standing next to her mom with tears in her eyes. "Aww, Bi. Come here, sweetie." I say and pick her up. "Tee-Tee is alright. She just had to make a bad man go away. It's okay." I said and wiped her tears. She leaned into me and we rocked. "Babe, take Bianca home. I'll be there in a little." Ramir said. Tiphany nodded and took Bi out my arms. "I'll come get her tomorrow." I call after them. Ramel, Ramir, Charlie, Bryante and Haven surround me. Next thing I know, Bry is attacking me in a hug. I chuckle and hug back. "You didn't have to do that." Mel says. "But I did. And I feel good that I did. It was more than worth it." I say. Then out the blue, my mom comes running out. "Breylen! How could you?" She yells and before I could register what was happening, she slapped the hell outta me. This shit is getting old. "What the hell, Angelique?" I hear. My dad comes outta nowhere. "You can't be hitting her like that. She did nothing wrong." "She beat up Johnny." "Wait! My baby girl whooped his ass?" He asks. I nod my head from its place on Ramel's chest. "Well, he deserved it. You let my son and daughter be in this bad ass environment. And they loved you enough to stay. But it became too much." My dad says. "They never told me they were uncomfortable, Vince." My mom says and me and Bry jump up and say, "That's a lie!" "We told you that whenever you left, he would bother us. He broke my sister's glasses and sprained her wrist." "And he just damaged my brother's ribs while you're out here crying for him." I say. She opens and closes her mouth. "Don't say anything, mom. I'm taking Bre and Tae." Ramel says. I hop off the car and walk over to Ramel's truck. A few minutes later, Bryante comes and lays his head on my shoulder. "You okay?" I ask and he nods. I stroke his hair as we wait for Mel. After all the shouting and stuff, Ramel gets in the car and starts to drive us home. Damn, man. Its been a long day.

*3 hours later*

"Ow! That shit hurt!" Me and my twin yell. Mel and Charlie kept mashing our sides. "Sorry, y'all. We can put the bandages on now." Charlie says. "Aye, I'm gone slide. I hope y'all feel better and call me if the pain doesn't subside in a couple days." Charlie says and we nod. "Come on, twin. You need to rest." I say to Bryante. I help him up and we walk down to his room. "Bre, are you sure you're okay?" He asks. "I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about. Get some sleep. I love you." I say and kiss his forehead. "I love you too." He replies and turns over. I walk back to my room and lay down. I'm fucking exhausted, maine. I can't believe what happened today. As I was drifting off to sleep, I feel a hand slowly massaging my stomach. "You good, Dreamer?" Mel asks. "Yea. Just tired. Go to bed, then. I'll see you in the morning." He says and kisses my cheek. I nod before completely falling asleep.