Letting It Be Known! (Breylen)

When we got back from our date, Ramel and I did something that we've both been yearning to do. We kissed until our lips were swollen and our voices were gone. Then we cuddled up in bed, talking. Not a lick of sleep for neither of us.

*Noon*

"You hungry, ma?" Mel asks as he runs his fingers through my hair. I nod and he kisses my forehead before getting outta bed. I watch as his back muscles flex with every move. Good lawd. I get up and groom myself. I put on an oversized jersey and some shorts before going to the kitchen. I sit at the island and watch Mel move through the kitchen. "Hey, hey, hey." I hear and look towards the door. Twin, Mir, Bi, Tiph, Tavi, Boolah and my dad barge in the house. "I see that he finally cuffed you." Tiphany says as we do our handshake. "Bout damn time." I respond and we laugh. "Yea. Now if I could just butter Tae up enough, I'll be fine." Boolah whispers to me and I cannot control my laughter. "Here's the secret. Bring him a Butterfinger cappuccino and a Butterfinger with two glazed donuts and he'll love you forever." I say and she nods. "Got 'em!" Everyone moves through the house like we all live together. It feels great.

*2 hours later*

The food finally got done. Me, Twin and Mel had to triple team real quick. We all sit at the island and say grace before diving in. Me and Mel were flirting when my dad says, "I told Angelique." "What she say?" I ask. "She just was mad that she wasn't invited." He replies and that warms my heart. Everyone seems to be accepting us. More than I could ever ask for. Me and Mel were being extra cute with our extra cute asses when Octavia jumps up and says, "I can't take this shit!" We all look at her. "What's wrong, Tavi?" I ask. "You and Mel! It's disgusting." She says and I felt like I've been stabbed. She got a lot of motherfucking nerve. "Girl, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. You must be some kind of stupid to say that Flossy and Mel is disgusting. I think you forgot how you told us about how good your brother, your cousin and your uncle was in bed." Boolah says and we all gasp. Yea, I knew but I ain't expect Boolah to put it out there. "That was just sex. They're together." Tavi retorts. "That's better than being plowed by your male family members. You have no right to judge. Incest is incest. And I don't give a fuck what anybody say. Ramel and Breylen are the dopest couple ever. So either stfu or gtfo." Boolah says and shoots daggers at Tavi. Octavia throws her napkin down and says, "I'm outta here." I run behind her. "Tavi, why are you so mad that I'm with Mel? And don't say cause it's incest. I know that's a lie." I say. "It's nothing. Enjoy your new boyfriend." She says and walks off. l wanna dwell on this situation but I ain't got time for negative energy. I walk back into the house and continue eating like nothing happened. "So, tomorrow we're gonna go get the rest of your stuff and Tae's stuff so you guys can officially move in." Mel says and I nod and kiss his cheek. After breakfast, I pull everyone into the living room because I have a question. "How long have you all known about the notes and stuff?" I ask. "Since it started. Ramel told us how he felt about you first and then took it from there." My dad says and I nod. "I love you all so much. And thank you for accepting me and Ramel. It means so much!" I say and they laugh as I hug them. Later on in the day, everyone leaves and it's just me and my boo. "Have you gotten any acceptance letters yet?" Mel asks as we lay in bed together. "No. And graduation is in a couple months." "Don't worry. Every college is breaking their necks to have you." He says and kisses my forehead before we both drift off to sleep.