All Types of Shit! (Breylen)

When we pulled up in front of my mom's house, she looked so excited to see us. I can't lie. I've missed my mother. I jump out and run to hug her. "How you been, baby?" She asks me. "I'm good. You?" "I've been doing fairly well. I finally broke up with Johnny." She says and I smile. "And we're getting remarried." My dad says as he comes out the house. "We're going to rekindle our 30 years of marriage." My mom says and I jump up and down. Could this get any better. "Bre! You might wanna see this!" Bry yells out my bedroom window. I run into the house and up to the room. He hands me a stack of envelopes. "Oh my God!" I yell. It was letters from all the colleges I applied to. "I got some too. Let's see where we got accepted." Twin says and we run down to the living room. "Mom! Dad! We got our letters." We yell and they come running in the house. Me and my twin applied to the same colleges, minus Spelman. DePaul, Santa Monica, Stanford, Harvard, Yail and Harper offered us only 2 year scholarships. Spelman offered none. But Pepperdine and Miami offered us full academic scholarships. Question now is where we wanna go. "So, who's gonna be the lucky school?" Mel asks and I hear a pain in his voice. He knows that I wanna travel to new places and that going to Pepperdine would be my jumpstart. But I don't wanna leave my family. I can always go in the summer. And what if I pick California and Bryante chooses to stay in Florida? That'll ruin everything we've planned. "I'm staying home. Miami University, here I come." Tae says and we clap. "Bre?" My dad says. " I thought that all this hard work would get me full scholarships to anywhere. It didn't and now that I think about it, that's ok. Miami University... make way for the August Twins." I say and they cheer. Me and Bry are attacked by hugs. We then run up to our rooms to finish packing. As I rummage through my draw, I find a yellow envelope. I sit on my bed and open it. I gasp once I realize what it is. Note number 3. The one I never got.

Dear Breylen ,

Hi, my name is Ramel and I'm your secret admirer. I'm the one who has been sending you notes and stuff. You're probably weirded out by this but I know for a fact that you enjoyed every single word on my notes. I just wanted to get this over with. So, if you see me today, please hug and kiss me. Bye, love.

Love,
Your Big Brother,
Ramel

"Ramel!" I yell. I hear his footsteps on the stairs. "10 notes was never your intention, was it?" I ask once he gets in my room. "Why you ask that?" "I just found the third note. You told me who you were." "Oh. Well, no. It escalated to 10 notes because when I saw you the day I made that note and you never brought it up, I knew that you hadn't got it. I just continued on and decided on 10." He says and I kiss his cheek. "You're the best." I say and grab my bags and we walk out the house. "Let us know when the wedding is." I yell to my parents as we pull off. Life is great.