The Recap! (Breylen) (Friday)

I was at my mom's waiting for Ramel. That motherfucker there got some soft ass lips and it's bothering the hell outta me. And he had all the nerve to damn smirk after our little too long smooch. I hope he die in a black hole. And to make my head hurt even more, Johnny pulls up. "Hey." He says and I ignore him. He grabs my arm and snatches me up. I shove and say, "Don't fucking touch me." "Watch your mouth." He says and slaps me in the mouth. Before I could do anything, Johnny is on the ground. "I catch you around my sister, I'll chop your balls off," Ramel says. "And I'll feed them to my dogs." Bryante finishes. "Come on, Bre." Mel says as I spit out the blood pooling in the corner of my mouth. We get in the car and drive back to Ramel's house.

*30 minutes later*

"Go get changed. We gotta be somewhere." Mel says when we get in. Bry breaks ass up to his room but I linger in the kitchen. "Ramel, are we gonna talk about it?" I ask. He looks up at me and says, "Not right now. Later on tonight. I promise." He says and I nod. "Now, go put on a dress or something." He says and I roll my eyes. It'll be a cold day in hell before I wear a dress. I go up to my room and look through my closet. I grab a white tank top, black skirt, jean jacket and white forces. I pull the skirt up over my waist and pull my jacket on. I flat iron my hair before grabbing my phone, purse and keys. I walk out the room and catch Ramel in the hallway. He had on some Levi 's, some Timbs and a white tee. "Damn." I mumble. Then my twin comes down in his all black forces, cargo shirts and a black tee. "Y'all ready?" Mel asks and we nod. We hop in the car and peel off.

*35 minutes later*

We pulled up in front of Golden Corral in Hollywood. Ramir and Bianca were standing out from. "Bro, where is Tip G? I ain't seen her in a minute." I say to Mir and he shakes his head. "I don't even know, man. But let's get in there." He says. We walk into the restaurant and Bry nudges me. I look around and saw my dad. "DADDY!!!!" I yell and run full speed towards him. I embrace him in a hug. "Hey, baby. You good?" He asks and I nod before sucking in my bottom lip. "Let me see." He says and I reluctantly poke out my lip. He inspects it for a minute before saying, "I'll handle that later. Now, where's my grandbaby?" He says and picks up Bi.

*5 hours later*

"Bye, dad. You'll come get me for my banquet?" I ask as I climb out the car. "Yea. Turn up, collard greens." He says and we laugh. "Love you, pops." We say as he pulls off. "Me, Bry and Bi finna go see a movie. Y'all coming?" Ramir asks. "Nah. We gone chill here." Mel says and ushers me into the house. "Shower and then meet me in the den." Ramel says and I nod.