They know, They know, They know! (Breylen)

Me, Tavi and Boolah were up in my room, chilling. "Flossy, who is Kasper?" Boolah asks. "How do you know about him?" "We got these invitations in the mail. It said 'Breylen and Kasper's Meet and Greet'." She replies and hands over an envelope. And sure enough, his name and my name is on the front. But there's no time, place or date. "Well?" Tavi says. "Oh. Uh, for the last couple months, I've been getting these notes. Kasper has been sending them. He's my secret admirer." I say. "And you didn't tell us?" Tavi yells and me and Boolah bust up. "Sorry." I reply. "So is that his real name?" Asks Boolah. "Nah." I say and then my dad yells, "Anna!" We all run down the stairs. Ramir, Ramel, Bryante and my dad are sitting in the living room. "What's up?" I ask and sit in Mir's lap. "So, we all know who Kasper is." My dad says. "Really?" "Yes. And we want you to know that we support you and him all the way." "Thanks, guys. This means a lot." I say and hug all of them. When I get to Mel, he whispers, "I love you, Sianna." "I love you too, Vincent." I reply and let go. Me and the girls run back upstairs.

And who can love you like me? Nobody. Who can sex you like me? Nobody. And who can lay your body down?

My text tone was sounding. I unlock my phone and see Kasper's name. "Aye, y'all see what Kasper texted me?" I ask my friends and they nod before leaning over my shoulders as I open the message.