Strange Texts! (Part 4)

Kasper: italic

Breylen: bold italic

------------------------------------------

Can I tell you something without you getting mad?

Sure. What's up, ma?

Ok. So, I like you... A LOT. And Ik that idk you. But I've been having feelings for someone else. And the person who I'm kinda crushing on is crazier than you semi-stalking me. Lol.

Lol. I'm glad you like me. But tell me who your other crush is.

My older brother.

Oh ok.

You mad? *pokes out bottom lip*

*Kisses your bottom lip* Nah. I had a crush on my older sister for a long time.

Aww, cute. Did she find out?

Nope. I grew out of it.

Oh. But thank you for understanding. It means a lot. And made me like you more ;)

Lol. I'm glad it did. And you're welcome. Even if we don't end up together, remember that I love you. Always have and always will. All I want is for you to be happy. Your happiness is my happiness.

Who are you?! You're sweetness level is off the charts.

Hahaha. I'm just treating you like any female should be treated. But with an extra oomph.

I appreciate that. For a long time, I could only get love from my brothers and dad. My mom said I was an outcast. Family members told me that I should give up. My uncle told me that I should just accept that I'll only be good enough to lay on my back.

A grown man said that to you?

Yea. It stung. It still does.

That's ridiculous. You're worth so much more. I know that and so does everyone else. They're just haters. You're up there with the best so you know with that comes a struggle. It'll be alright, ma. Keep your head up and a beautiful smile on your face.

Ik, ik. And I will. I can't to meet you...again. I hope you understand what I mean.

Lol. I do and I can't wait either. I love you. Ttyl.

I like you a lot and kk. Ttyl, boo. :)