Where They Went!

Breylen and Bryante August were the second and third students to graduate on Friday, June 6th, 2014. Unweighted, 4.0 GPAs and graduated with honors. Bianca August graduated from Pre-school. Ramel August finally published his first book. He's been working on it forever. It's called 'Falling In Love with Her.' It's a number one best-seller of 2014. Ramir August opened up his first law firm after he put away a criminal for life for 20 year old cold case. Tiphany August is learning how to do hair from her sister in law, Breylen. Vincent and Angelique August got remarried on June 17th, 2014. The exact date that they first got married on. Bryante spends his time at Charlie's hospital as an assistant. He works on the bodies of young children during his break. Breylen has been working on plays because once she graduates from MU, Juilliard will be receiving her application. Octavia hasn't been seen since the whole blow out back in March. Turquoise and Bryante have been 2 months strong while Ramel and Breylen is 3. Mel and Bre are currently working on their book. Johnny English is back in jail for attempted murder. Things worked out well for everyone. I guess admiring a nerd helps everybody.