Mischief - Part 1 (Pietro x Reader)

A famous Avenger that writes fanfiction on tumblr? What could go wrong?

---

Part 1

You blended in with the multitude of other marvel blogs, you got a few notes and messages but didn't think much of it, it was just a bit of fun, a way to wind down after long missions. That was until you were attending comic con with Pietro, Clint and Wanda and the interviewer got onto the subject of fans.

The pretty blonde leaned closer with the mic, "Do you have any idea of how big your fan base is?"

"Tony gets truckloads of hate mail, does that count?" Clint smirked and the interviewer giggled.

"Pietro you're especially popular on tumblr," the interviewer carried on and Pietro gave her a smug grin and shifted about in his chair to lean closer to her, his chest puffing up a little more.

"Really?" he was obviously trying to sound coy but you and Wanda rolled your eyes at each other.

"There's quite a lot of fan fiction about you, it can get pretty...graphic..."

"You got me interested now."

"What is this tumblr?"

Clint groans,"It's the one Tony has the secret blog on, he's probably read all that fan fiction."

Your ears pricked up at the thought of Tony having a blog, maybe you needed to check your security settings...

"How graphic are we talking?" Pietro pressed.

The interviewer cleared her throat and started reading from her phone, "Now bear in mind, this is one of the more romantic ones...'his fingers trailed down her soft skin leaving goose bumps in their wake and she arches into him when they skim over the curve of her breasts and down past her navel. Pietro nips her neck and she squirms underneath him, desperate for him to touch her when his fingers slip under the thin material of her panties and she moans his name'...I should stop there..."