Walk The Dinosaur (Bucky x Reader)

"What the hell is that?!" Bucky yells as you fly past the 20 foot T-rex

"What the hell is that?!" Bucky yells as you fly past the 20 foot T-rex. The dinosaur roars so loudly you can feel the vibrations through your fingertips where they grip the seat in front of you.

Everyone strains to get a look at the dinosaur, watching as it spins and whacks the right wing of the jet with it's tail.

The impact sends everyone except those in the pilots chairs tumbling around the cockpit like they're in a bad star trek episode.

"I thought those guys were extinct?!"

"Well that's one very angry fossil!" You shout and can't help but grin to yourself, sure no one would get the reference.

"Y/n, did you just quote ice age?!" Everyone except Tony of course.

"What? My nephew's three!" you smirk back at him, "and didn't you just create a portal to the cretaceous?"

"Touche."

"Godamnit Tony!" Steve yelled.

"Friday, evacuate the city," Tony says as his suit opens up from his watch and you stare in amazement, "and we're gonna need some hulk strength sleepy juice."

"On it boss."

Once the jet is upright again you follow Bucky to the armory, standing behind Clint as he opens the hatch.
You watch the scene in horror, at least fifty dinosaurs were smashing into buildings, sending people running and screaming through the streets.

Oh hell no.

Bucky shoves you out and you mouthed asshole at him while just grins back at you.

"It's starting to look like Jurassic park out here!"

"What's that?" Bucky asks you, confused.

"Only the best dinosaur movie ever made, even Steve's watched it."

"Only because you made me."

"He jumped every time the T-rex came on."

"NO I didn't."

Bucky grinned, "Man I'd pay to see that."

"How much? I've got videos?"

Bucky gets into stride beside you, "So if I was a character in Jurassic Park who would I be? The hero?"

"You'd be Jeff Goldblum, he's the hot as hell doc that's full of himself, gets injured half way through and sits the rest out. With his shirt open for no reason."

"He doesn't sound that heroic."

"Hey it's better than being the guy on the toilet!" Bucky raises his eyebrows,"he gets eaten by the t-rex, mid shit probably."

"You're so vulgar."

"You're so old." You stick your tongue out at him not taking notice of where you're heading.

A raptor comes from the side and knocks you flying. Thrashing and biting your gun, it gets it out of your hand and crushes it in its jaws spitting it out.

Just before it can bite your head off, Bucky's metal hand takes the bite and he shoots the traqualizer into the side of it's head. The raptor collapses and you roll it off you, staring up at Bucky. Holy hell that was hot.

"Old huh? I bet Jeff doesn't have these reflexes..." he grins flexing his metal arm, rolling the plates then holding his hand out to you, "let's go."

"I'd rather do this," you pull him on top of you and kiss him. He's surprised bracing himself, then relaxes and returns the kiss. Both of you blissfully unaware of more dinosaurs approaching.

"Y/n," Bucky tries to pull away but you keep kissing him. You were finally kissing James hot as hell Barnes...sod the dinosaurs.

"Doll," You run hands through his soft hair and down his back and he moans, "y/n..."

"Y/n! T goddamn Rex!" You hear the roar and look over his shoulder, the floor shaking beneath you.

Okay maybe that was enough kissing.

"Finnne!" You whine and run, shooting tranqs at the smaller dinosaurs while Tony flies around the T-rex with the Big guns. He finally goes down and all of them are transported back through the portal while Tony plays 'walk the dinosaur' from ice age. Through all your coms, of course.

Bucky catches you dancing, joining in a little and you both smile.

"Movie night?"

"Movie night." He agrees and puts his arm around your waist. Neither of you would pay much attention to the movies though.

---

A/n: sorry this is so short, it was for a ten-minute challenge on tumblr, but I kinda liked it, it's that bad!