Mischief - Part 2 (Pietro x Reader)

A famous Avenger that writes fanfiction on tumblr? What could go wrong?

---

Part 2

Pietro hardly slept that night, he couldn't stop reading your stories. He drifted onto other blogs but always came back to yours, he didn't stop until he had read every one of your stories, getting just a little bit obsessed with them.

Your version of Pietro was so much better than the real him. You described him in ways he never thought you would. A little annoying, arrogant, pfft y/n that should be confident... but brave, handsome, funny, yeah he could live with those.

Pietro had tried for month's to get your attention but you always brushed him off.  He never thought he was good enough for you,  that you just saw him as a player and the thought of you writing these things about him, getting turned on by him, lisus was he frustrated by morning.

After a few hundred laps of the grounds he heads for breakfast, sliding to a stop when he notices you sat in the common room. He smiles at you, still in your pyjamas and hair all messy from sleep. You're sitting at your laptop lost in your own world and when you start to bite your lip, he never thought you could look any sexier; that and you were probably writing about him. It drove him mad that machine got your attention more than he did. How did he not realize in New York that it was you? How did he forget about that? Idiot.

Pietro shrugs out of his shirt and slings it over his shoulder. Apparently you loved it when he was all sweaty from training; well, your 'character'  y/n did.  Who came up with that? Y/n? Your name? Just put a name.

"Morning dulceata."

"How many times Pietro it's...." Pietro strode in purposely taking his time, he puffs his chest up making sure he got your attention.  He  felt a droplet of water drip down over his chest and watched your eyes follow it before blushing.

Pietro remembered that part where 'y/n' was reading and he started to place soft kisses on your neck distracting you until you told him off. Hmm worth a try.

"What are you writing?" Pietro speeds behind you, leaning over your shoulder moving some hair to the side, sure to lean in close until his lips are just brushing your ear.  You shiver and quickly change the screen to your emails, nervously fiddling with your hair as you stuttered.

"Just, erm, just nothing really."

"You know, I'd love to read nothing sometime."He purrs, nibbling your ear and you let out a little moan. Wow, this was easier than he thought it would be.

Pietro lets his lips brush against your neck as he backs away, walking back around the sofa and grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. He walks out rolling his shoulders as he goes enjoying your eyes drinking him in before they dart away when you realise he's watching you.