Call it Heaven - 1: out of the black (Pietro x oc)

An:  This was a separate book, but only ended up being a few parts so moved the story here

An:  This was a separate book, but only ended up being a few parts so moved the story here. :) Hope you like it! x 

--- 

She's a Hydra weapon accidentally brought to life by Tony Stark. Afraid and confused she forges a connection with the first person she sees, never wanting to leave his side.

---

Pietro passes the folder between his hands impatiently, dodging people with ease as he heads to the lab with another blestemata report. Now he was an Avenger he had to do them after every mission and it was starting to be a real doare curul. He could think of a thousand things he'd rather be doing, mostly involving food and curvaceous women, not spending hours typing up stupid mission reports. They were nearly always late or needed editing, he just couldn't type accurately using his speed and was too impatient to type normally.

Florescent lights flickered above him, the beeping of alarms and shouting an ominous sign as he neared the lab. Ce acum?

"Are you trying to destroy the world again Stark?" Pietro yelled as he rounded the corner into the lab, his trainers squeaking on the floor.

At the same moment the cryo chamber they had been working on explodes. Pietro hears the loud boom and covers his ears, watching the orange flames billowing outwards in slow motion. The force of the explosion blasts the glass and metal frontage off the chamber, heading straight to where Banner and Stark are taking cover.

With an annoyed sigh Pietro runs over, easily deflecting the door to the other side of the lab and letting it land against a bare wall in a split second. He stands in front of the mad scientists, patting down the singed fabric of his shirt.

"For once I was joking." Pietro mutters in between coughs, the room filling with smoke while one of Stark's robots douses the flames. Both men are ignoring Pietro's glare and staring behind him, oblivious to him having just saved their lives.

They frantically work on their machines, tapping things in and talking between themselves excitedly. Pietro couldn't understand them talking so fast and technically but he's curious. He peers over at the smoking cryo chamber to see the outline of a girls body, she was beautiful and surprisingly unharmed by the fire.

Stark released what was left of the various tubes and equipment that had been keeping her alive and unconscious, some left open cuts which healed over instantly. White hair curled down to her waist framing the delicate features of her face and the curves of her body. Iridescent markings formed intricate patterns over her pale skin, she was almost ethereal, frumoasa. His eyes lingered on the swell of her breasts fascinated as they rose up and down with each shallow breath.

"Stark, she's breathing."

Pietro started to walk over to her when her eyes fluttered open. He froze as her white eyes stared into his before blue seeped into the iris' matching the colour of his own.