Job details

Barry

You are a scientist at Star Labs. You look at blood samples, you created the snacks that Barry has to eat, and you also make some of the weapons. Since Cisco is older he was the one to help you learn how to be a scientist. You do most of the chemical things where as Caitlin does most of the health and Cisco messes with weapons.

Cisco

You are a cop (jokes on Snart). You work along side Barry and your partner is David Singh the police captain. He made you his partner because he was the one who got you off the streets and taught you how to be a cop. You are also the one who got Singh and his boyfriend together and they told you that if they adopt you will be the godmother. Since you are a cop you and your father never speak and you and Leonard aren't close.

Harry (e2)

You work in Star city with Quentin Lance. Your his new partner. You started working there when you were nineteen. You got the job because you are the fasted learner and you have been friends with Sara since you met in high school. You are very close with the Lance family which is why when you became a detective Quentin had you be his partner, because he thinks of you as his daughter.

Wally

You are a hacker and mechanic for Star Labs. You repair anything that has been broken. You graduated high school at sixteen. Your father was a mechanic before he left you and your mother. Your father taught you how to build and repair anything that runs on electricity or gas.