I have something to tell you

Barry

I was late and I mean two months late. So I decided to take a test. I called Caitlin and asked her to run another test to make sure the test I took wasn't lying and it wasn't.

"Your pregnant Y/N." she said smiling at me.

"How long do you think I am?" I asked shocked.

"Two and a half months I would say."

"Thanks I need to tell Barry." I said smiling.

I left to go to a store and bought a shirt. I put the test I had took in a plastic bag.   I waited for Barry to get home and I gave him the bag.

"Hey this is cute." He said holding up the shirt.

" He said holding up the shirt

"But I'm not a dad Y/N." he said laughing.

"Look at the bottom of the bag." I said smiling.

"Y/N is this what I think it is?" He asked smiling.

I shook my head yes and smiled. He jumped up and picked me up smiling and spinning me around.

"We are going to be parents!!!" He yelled smiling.

Cisco

I have been eating a lot and having morning sickness. So I decided to go to the doctor..... with my brother.

"Well Mrs. Ramon congratulations your going to be a mother." The Doctor said coming into the room.

"A baby my sister is pregnant?" Leonard asked shocked.

"Yes I would say about three months." He said smiling.

"Excuse me I need to go kill Cisco." Leonard said walking away.

I left the room after him and told him that he wasn't allowed to hurt Cisco, because Cisco is my husband.

I bought a shirt that I know should be Cisco's style and gave it to him.

"Tell me this isn't a joke baby plzzzzz." Cisco begged looking at me.

"It isn't we are gonna be parents." I said laughing.

"Oh my little Luke or Leia."

"We are not naming are children after fictional movie characters." -_-

Harry

I had taken a test because me an Harry forgot to use protection a month ago and I hadn't had butterflies and rainbows (this is what my brother calls it 😂😂) since then. So I decided to take a test. It came back positive.

"Hey Harry babe...." I said walking into the lab.

"What is it Y/N?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered.

I saw him stop and he turned to look at me.

"Get rid of it." He said angry.

"What! No!" I yelled.

"Zoom will use it against us."

"I'm not losing my baby Harrison!"

I saw him flinch. I turned away and ran out of the room.

Wally
I went to the doctor with Wally because I was having trouble. The doctor came in and told us that I was pregnant.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Wally asked.

"Yes you are." The doctor said smiling.

"Joe's gonna kill me." Wally said growling.

"Caitlin is gonna kill me." I said looking at Wally.

"Well at least we die together." He said kissing my cheek.

Eobard

"What do you mean I'm pregnant!" I yelled at Iris.

"The test says positive and this is the third one." She said smiling at me.

"Harrison is gonna be pissed. He doesn't want children." I said scared.

"I'm sure he will be fine."

"No he will be pissed. He may leave me." I whispered.

"Tell him and then see." She said smiling at me.

I didn't tell her but I was happy, I was gonna be a mom. I decided that I wasn't gonna tell Eobard face to face. I left him a letter and went to stay with Oliver Queens sister.

What the note said....

Eobard I know you don't want children so I'm leaving and going to stay with a friend until the baby is born. I love you and I just wanted you to know that I wasn't giving up our child.
Love Y/N your wife