Barry

(Y/n/n)- your nickname

I let out a groan as I saw Barry and Iris kiss.

"Whining won't help you." Harry said calmly.

"I'm not whining." I said angrily.

"No, but you are pouting. Have been since he returned."

"I still don't see what he sees in her. She didn't like him until he told her he was the Flash. I've been in love with him since I met him." I said as I shook my head.

"If it helps.... I think you and him would of been better together." He said calmly.

"It doesn't help. I'm heading out. I have work to do." I said as I grabbed my coat.

I walked out of Star Labs and made my way to my car. I hoped in and after starting it I drove to my cousin's office. I smiled as I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

"(Y/n/n)! It's good to see you!" Ralph exclaimed.

I walked into his office and he pulled me a chair up.

"What do you need? Barry need help?" He asked calmly.

"No..... I was wondering.... could you watch Iris.... get pictures and see what she is up to when she isn't with Barry?" I asked softly.

"What do I get in return?"

"I'm your cousin. I pay half of your bills. You owe me." I said sternly.

"On it!" He exclaimed.

For the remainder of the week I had him watch her every move.

"I got nothing." Ralph said as we looked through the pictures.

"There has to be something! She can't be this innocent!" I said with a groan.

"Maybe you should move on..... look I know you love Barry, but he is happy shouldn't that be the only thing that matters?"

I let out a sigh and nodded my head. I handed him the pictures back and then left to change clothes. When I arrived I saw DeVoe sitting on my couch.

"Hello (Y/n)." He said with a smile.

I turned to leave only to be stopped by his wife. I turned to face him and he sent me a smile.

"Sweetheart give us a minute alone." DeVoe said calmly.

She left the room and I watched him.

"So you are the woman he loves." He said calmly.

"Who loves?"

"The Flash..... you didn't know. That Barry Allen is in love with you. He has been for sometime, but Iris loves him and he can't break her heart.... so sad..... he can break your heart but not hers." He said with a chuckle.

I pushed my panic button and glared at him.

"Do you think he will make it in time to save you?" He asked with a chuckle.

He walked towards me and I quickly threw the table at him and took off running. He grabbed me and stopped me before pinning me to the wall. I felt a pain in my stomach and looked down to see a knife.

"Tell the Flash...... he should have stayed out of my way." He whispered in my ear.

He dropped me and then left with his wife. I gasped for air and soon Barry arrived.

"(Y/n)! Hold on!" He yelled as he picked me up and rushed me to the Lab.

I felt darkness wash over me as Barry called for help.

"Barry.... I love you." I whispered before I passed out.