Harry

I heard a knock on my door and let out a sigh as I open it to see Jesse.

"Hey girl! What's up!" I exclaimed hugging her.

"Nothing much. So my dad is letting me have a party and your invited." She said with a smile.

"Yay..... so does that mean I can flirt with your dad?" I asked with a wink.

"Do it and die." She said playfully.

"It would be worth it." I said happily.

We made our way to her house and I smiled as I saw one of her friends from earth 1.

"Cisco!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled back.

"How's it going baby?" I asked as he wrapped a arm around me.

"It's going good so have you told that special guy yet?" He asked with a wink.

"No and you better not say anything Cisco." I said glaring at him.

I smiled as Harry and Jesse walked over to us and she sent me a wink.

"Ramon please stop flirting with my daughter's friend." Harry said annoyed.

"But she's hot." He said with a pout.

"I don't care." Harry said glaring at him.

I laughed as Jesse dragged me to the kitchen and I helped her cook. I looked out the window and smiled as I saw Harry talking about one of his inventions.

"You know I'm only messing with you when I say I will kill you if you go after my dad." Jesse said breaking me from my thoughts.

"I.... don't like him that way." I said cutting the fruit up.

"Please you look at him like Barry look at Iris." She said with a smile.

"Okay so I do like him, but he is a genius and.... I'm a regular girl who almost dropped out of high school." I said with a sigh.

"Also you are amazing and kind. My dad would be a full not to like you." She said with a wink as she left and handed Barry the burgers and hot dogs.

I held in a deep breath as I left the kitchen and set beside Cisco and Harry. I laughed as Cisco told me a story about Barry. After awhile I got up and went to the restroom to freshen up. When I got out I saw Harry talking to his ex.

"Listen I think your an amazing woman and I do care about you a lot." Harry said softly.

"But you won't get back with me." She said sadly.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for anyone." He said calmly.

"What about that girl that is friends with your daughter? Does she know you aren't looking for anyone?" She asked crossing her arms.

"She is my daughter's best friend.... don't know why but she is. I barely talk to the kid. Trust me when I say there is nothing between us." He said with a frown.

"Well I guess that's good to hear.... right (y/n)?" She asked smiling at me.

Harry turned to look at me and I looked away.

"Yea.... excuse me." I said pushing past them and out the door.

I quickly started to walk to my car and hopped in. I tried to start the car but it wouldn't start. I felt my hands start shaking as I kept trying to start it.

"(Y/n)!" A voice yelled.

I didn't have to look to see it was Harry. I groaned as I put the key back in and tried to start it again. I heard my door open and I let out a sigh.

"What do you want Dr. Wells?" I asked annoyed.

"To talk. What you heard in there-"

"I don't want to talk. I would like to go home but my car won't start!" I snapped hitting my steering wheel.

"How about I drive you?" He asked softly.

"Fine." I said getting out.

We got into his car and stayed quiet until we got to my house and I got to my door. I felt a hand grab mine and I turned around to snap at him only for him to press his lips against mine.

"But you said...."

"That there is nothing between us. I said that because I didn't want to admit that I care about you, always have." He said softly.

"Then why lie?"

"Well you are a great deals younger than me and... my daughter's best friend." He said with a smile.

I laughed as he smiled down at me.

"So you like me." I said with a smile.

"Yes I do.... do you like me?" He asked softly.

"Yes..... I like you a lot." I said smiling up at him.

He leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine in a gentle kiss.