Stealing clothing

Barry

I love to steal Barry's Star Labs Sweatshirt. Ever since we gave it to him I stole it.

"Y/N were is my Star Labs sweatshirt?" Barry asked yelling.

"I don't know!" I yelled walking up the stairs.

"Y/N your wearing my sweatshirt." He said laughing as I walked in the room.

"Oh yea I sleep in it here it doesn't smell like you anymore so I need you to wear it." I said laughing and changing into another shirt.

Cisco

His vibe jacket. You steal it all the time.

I was walking into the lab wearing Cisco's jacket and short shorts. He was in his office so I seat beside Barry.

"He is gonna kill you." Barry said laughing.

"If he killed me he wouldn't have a awesome girlfriend." I said smirking.

"Y/N!!!!!! Come in here!!" Cisco yelled from his office.

"What's wrong babe." I said smirking.

"What did you do to my hair?" He asked with pink hair.

Earlier I had changed his shampoo to pink hair dye.

"Well babe I got to say I have no idea what your talking about." I said laughing.

He turned around and his eyes where wide and then he smirked.

"Wildfire are you wearing my jacket..." he said smirking.

"Maybe..." I said laughing.

He walked over to me and slowly pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away to soon and I whined.

"Cisco....." I whined.

"I'll kiss you again when my hair isn't pink." He said seating back down. "Oh and you should wear my jacket more often."

Harry (e2)

You like to steal his glasses.

"Y/N is that my dads glasses?" Jesse asked laughing.

"Yep and he isn't getting them back." I said smirking.

Harry had made me mad so I stole his glasses and I am now wearing them.

"Y/N what did he even do?" Jesse asked.

"He forgot to come to bed and he knows I can't sleep without him beside me." I said growling at him through the office glass.

It was a hour before he came out of his office.

"Y/N have you seen my glasses?" Harry asked.

I stayed quite and just started to read my book.

"Sweetheart why do you have my glasses?" He asked walking up to me.

I pulled the book in front of my face.

"Are you just not gonna answer me?" He asked smirking.

I pulled the book closer. I didn't want him to see but I was angry. Before I knew it my chair was turned around and my book was gone.

"Harry give me my book!" I yelled reaching for it.

"Oh she speaks." He said laughing.

I turned to seat back down and Harry grabbed me from behind.

"Let me go Harry." I said glaring at him.

"Nope not until I get something." He said smirking.

I pulled off his glasses and put them on his face and said "there now let me go."

"Nope that wasn't what I wanted." He said smirking.

"Then what did you wan...." Harry pulled me close and cut me off with a kiss.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and felt him pull away and pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. It took me a few minutes to realize he had picked me up. By the time I realized he throw me on the bed.

"Harry what are you......"

"Shut up and come here." He said opening his arms.

I cuddled into his arms and it wasn't long before the anger faded away.

Wally

His shirts. You like to steal them and sleep in them.

"Babe it's time for bed." Wally said as I got dressed in one of his long shirts and some shorts.

"I'm coming West." I said smirking.

"Mrs. Snow I'm about to hurt you." He said glaring at me.

"Is it cause I stole your shirt?" I asked smirking.

"No I love you in my shirts." He said cuddling into me. 

I couldn't really think of anything.

Eobard

If you have seen legends of tomorrow then you like to steal his black jacket or his reverse flash short.

"Y/N were is my jacket?" Eo asked walking up to my room.

I ran and hid in the closet because I had put on Eobard's jacket and couldn't get it off.

"Y/N were are you?" He asked looking in our room.

"Eo I'm in the closet stuck." I said trying to open door.

He opened the door and smirked. I showed him how I was trying to take off the jacket but it wouldn't unzip.

"Mrs. Allen you just love to get yourself in trouble." He said smirking and walking up to me slowly.

"Just help me out of this jacket." I said frowning.

"I don't know I think you look good in my jacket."

"Eo please...." I whined.

He pulled me closer to him and then he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I let him kiss me for a few seconds and then I pulled away. He tried to kiss me again but I put my hand over his lips.

"You don't get anymore kisses until this jacket is off me." I said looking at him.

I felt him smirk under my hand and I frowned at him.

"Not like that Eobard Thawne you are a pervert sometimes." I said glaring at him.

He helped me out of the jacket and then he kissed me again. I pulled away again.

"I'm about to hurt you Y/N." he said glaring at me.

"Well we have to stop Eo you have work." I said smirking.

He frowned and then left for work.