You realise that you love them

Barry

"Hey Barry can you help me please!!!" I yelled laughing.

"What do you need beautiful?" He asked speeding over to me.

"I need you to pick me up some lunch for the both of us while I finish this." I said smiling.

"On it." He said running to get the food.

After a while he was back and I had finished up. We went and ate while laughing at something Cisco had done.

"I can't believe that he did that!" He said laughing.

"He did when I was a child he put me in a dryer and turned it on I was lucky that Dante found me and stopped it." I said laughing.

"I am to or I wouldn't have such a awesome woman to talk to." He said smiling.

That smile is gonna be the death of me

That smile is gonna be the death of me.... I think I'm in love with this idiot.

Leonard

This is the third time this week that Leonard has stopped by my house. He always comes to hide here and like always I let him.

"So is the flash on your tail or the police?" I asked as I opened the door to see Leonard.

"Both and it is good to see you to Y/N did you get all dressed up for me?" He asked smirking and looking at my nightgown.

"Cute but no come in I have a beer already cold." I said as he walked in and I grabbed two beers.

"Your something else Y/N." he said sitting down and looking at me.

"And you mister Snart are a criminal of a lot of things

"And you mister Snart are a criminal of a lot of things." I said smiling.

"And a thief because I swear I'm gonna steal your heart." He said smirking.

If only he knew that he stole it along time ago.

Mick

So I have ran into Mick at least five times. No matter what he always seems to be robbing a bank when I'm in it.

"Hands up!" He yelled smirking.

"Seriously this is the sixth bank that you have robbed that I have been in." I said glaring at him.

"Maybe I wanna see your pretty face again." He said smirking.

"Cute but really I don't need a stalker."

"Whatever you say hot stuff." He said kissing my cheek.

"So you better go because the flash is on his way....and he will be here in five seconds." I said holding up my phone.

"You are something else Y/N and if it is the last thing I do I'm gonna win you over." He said smiling at me.

He walked away and all I could think about is how sad it was that his lips only kissed my cheek and how he had already won me over

Eobard

I was working late and talking with Harrison/Eobard. He had ran and got us some food.

"So what was your life like before this?" I asked smiling.

"I was a professor and my dream was to meet your brother.... and you." He said smiling.

"Cute so any girlfriends?"

"No not really I was to focused on my work to date and every woman I was with didn't fit the bill."

"Do I for your bill Professor Eobard?" I asked laughing.

He smirked and then said, "Y/N my bill was based on you."

Well I'm screwed because I think I have fallen for this moron so quick that I am still falling