Eobard

"Shhh," Harrison hushed, as he kissed my neck.

"Make me." I said with a smirk.

He sent me a smirk and pressed his lips against mine in a rough kiss. I let out a moan as I wrapped my arms around his neck and set on his lap. For the last few months I have secretly been dating Harrison and it was amazing. He was so kind and loving that it felt like a dream.

"(Y/n)! You in here!" Cisco's voice yelled.

I let out a groan as I pulled away and got off his lap and stood up. I dusted myself off and pecked his lips once more before sending him a wink and turning to walk away. He smacked my butt and I turned and glared at him.

"That belongs to me." He said playfully.

"In your dreams... Dr. Wells." I said with a smirk.

He let out a chuckle and I turned and left the room.

"You call for me Ramon?"

"Yea I need your help with Barry's new suit." He said with a smile.

"Lead the way." I said with a laugh.

Timeskip

I felt a lump in my throat as I looked down at the computer screen. Harrison Wells wasn't who I thought he was... he wasn't the man who would sneak kisses when no one would look... he wasn't the man to hold me close at night after I had a nightmare about losing him.... he was actually a murderer named Eobard Thawne.

"You okay?" Caitlin asked as she walked up to me.

"No.... I loved him... and he used me." I said as I looked away from the screen.

"I know how you feel."

"No... you don't.... Caitlin... I'm pregnant." I said softly.

She looked at me shocked and I let out a sigh.

"I found out last week... I was going to surprise him, and now I learn he isn't Harrison Wells... he is the monster who killed my best friends mother." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room.

I let out a sigh as I dialed my doctor's number and waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"I need to schedule an abortion." I said as I felt tears stream down my face.

"Are you sure? You were so happy-"

"Yes I'm sure... I don't want this baby." I said as I bit my lip.

After I got it scheduled I turned around and saw Barry looking at me.

"Don't... it will only hurt you more."

"I'm not having his child... I won't." I said through tears.

"Do you love him?"

"... yes... and that's why it hurts so much."

Barry looked at me sadly and pulled me into a gentle hug.

"Go to him... please." He whispered before he pulled away.

I let out a sigh as he left the building and I looked at the hallway. I took a deep breath in and walked to his cell to see him leaning against the wall.

"What now?" He asked as he looked at the wall.

"... did you ever love me?" I asked softly.

His head shot up and he turned to look at me. I kept my arms tightly around my waist and his eyes looked me up and down.

"Of course." He said softly.

"Don't lie to me... please don't lie to me." I begged.

"I promised you I wouldn't lie.... I have always loved you." He said softly.

"Then why wasn't I enough! Why couldn't you have given up on going home! Why couldn't you stay with us!" I yelled through tears.

"This isn't my home." He said softly.

"But it could be... you wouldn't have to run... you could have a family."

"I will never have a family.... not as long as the Flash lives."

"... I'm pregnant." I said as I bit my lip.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"I'm pregnant.... a month along.... found out last week...."

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I am so sorry."

"I don't want your apology.... all I want is you.. please we can run no one will find us.. Barry won't look." I said softly.

"I wish I could.... but that isn't the life I want for you." He said softly.

"Please... I'm begging you."

"I love you.... and that's why I can't." He said softly.

"Goodbye then..." I said as I turned and walked away.