Cisco

I let out a groan as I plopped down on my bed and pulled my covers over my head. Today had been a rough day for me and all I wanted to do was lay in bed and have a Harry Potter marathon with my boyfriend, but he was at work. Today had started off bad to begin with and him still being at work wasn't helping.

6 a.m

Like always I got up and got dressed. My boyfriend of 3 years, Cisco Ramon, was still in bed. I smiled as I kissed his cheek and then left for work. So far it was an okay day, until a car drove through a poodle of water and soaked me. I was forced to run back up stairs and change before I had to run and try to catch my bus, which I missed, after walking to walk I realized I was an hour late.

"(L/n)! Why are you late?" My boss asked angrily.

"I missed the bus. I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Get to work. You have to stay an extra hour because you where late." He snapped.

I moved to my work space and let out a sigh as I started to work on my project. I work at a fashion designing company and I work under a famous fashion designer. I work 7 a.m to 11 p.m on a normal day but today I'll have to work until 12.

"Hey baby I'll be home late. We still on for the Harry Potter Marathon?"- (Y/n)

After not getting a reply back I let out a sigh and started my work. Soon it was 1 and I was allowed to go on break. I picked my phone up and saw a missed message from Cisco.

"Hey sorry just got up. I'm going to have to miss the marathon, Barry needs my help tonight. Love you and I hope you have a good day."- Cisco.

I felt sadness wash over me and I let out a sigh as I put my phone away and finished dinner. Soon it was time for me to go back to work and I let out a sigh as I got fussed at again for taking a ten minute break instead of a five minute break.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again." I said softly.

I walked to my desk and let out a sigh as I got back to work.

"I swear he is only hard on you." My best friend, Lily, said with a laugh.

"What did I do to make him hate me so much?" I asked softly.

"I don't think he hates you. I think he likes you."

"Well I hate to break it to him, but I have a boyfriend, who I love dearly." I said calmly.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Nearly four years."

"And you have never been at his work place? Seems like he is hiding stuff from you."

"He just doesn't think it would interest me." I said calmly.

"And he doesn't think meeting his friends would interest you? What if he is seeing someone else?" She asked shocked.

"He would never do that." I said as I turned and looked at my laptop.

I went back to work and I let out a sigh as I tried to get it out of my head. Soon it was nearing time to leave and I was putting the finishing touches to my project when I heard a explosion. I looked out the window and gasped as I saw a building on fire.

"Oh my god!" Lily exclaimed shocked.

"Alright everyone evacuate!" My boss yelled.

We all started to rush out of the building and I stopped when I heard a scream. I turned to see that my boss had fallen and was holding his leg.

"Lean on me!" I ordered as I helped him up.

We made our way down the stairs and I stopped when I felt shaking.

"Need help?" A voice asked.

I turned to see The Flash and I nodded my head. He took a hold of my boss and me and sped away. I let out a sigh as Lily rushed up to us.

"Thank god you are okay!" She exclaimed shocked.

"I'm fine." My boss said calmly.

"Not you! (Y/n)! I was so worried about you!" She said as she pushed past him and hugged me.

"I'm fine. Sir are you alright?" I asked softly.

"I'm fine. Also Miss. (L/n) you are fired."

"What? Why?" I asked shocked.

"Because you where late this morning."

"Seriously? You are late all the time!"

He pushed past me and I growled as I walked away from the building and made my way to the street. I held my hand out and tried to catch a taxi.

"Ma'am? Are you alright?" A voice asked.

I turned to see the Flash and sent him a smile.

"I'm fine." I said calmly.

"You can talk to me. I don't bite."

"Fine.... I'm not fine. I just lost my job! My boyfriend has never let me meet his friends! They might not even knew I exist! He might be cheating on me! And he is skipping movie marathon!" I snapped as I started to sniffly.

I whipped my eyes and let out a sigh.

"All I want to do is go home and snuggle up to him, but like always he is at work..... and I'm in the dark." I said as I whipped my eyes.

He looked at me sadly and I sent him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry I'll be fine. I should go." I said softly.

I got into the taxi and gave him my address. Soon I made it home and plopped down on my bed.

Present

I stood up and let out a sigh as I stretched and shook my head. I walked into the kitchen and looked through the fridge and looked for food.

"Where is that (favorite food)?... there it is!" I exclaimed happily.

I pulled it out and let out a sigh as I set down and turned the tv on. I heard my phone go off and I turned it over to see Cisco's number and I let out a sigh as I read it.

"Baby, I will see you in a few days. Barry needs me to stay over. I love you." - Cisco

I felt tears stream down my face as I turned off my phone and laid down on my back. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.