H.R.

I bit my lip as I watched Cisco and Gypsy fight. A couple weeks ago me and my boss came to this earth to help them stop Savitar. I had told him it was a bad idea, but he didn't listen and now Gypsy was here to bring us back.

"Don't worry Cisco will win." Barry said softly.

"I hope so because if he doesn't.... H.R and I are dead." I said softly.

They looked at me sadly and I let out a sigh as I shook my head. Soon Cisco won and we where told that we would never go home.

"Thank you for saving us." H.R said with a smile.

"Saving us! We are stuck here! I will never get to see my family!" I yelled angrily.

"(Y/n)-"

"No! I told you it was a bad idea! I begged you not to force me to come here and guess what! I'm stuck here! With you of all people!" I yelled as I pushed past him.

I made it to my room and growled as I plopped down on my bed.

"I'm sorry." H.R said as he leaned against the door.

I kept my head down and he let out a sigh.

"I know it is wrong of me, but I'm happy you are here.... and that I don't have to be dead to you." He said softly.

"Why did you ask me to come?" I asked as I set up.

"Because..... you are my only friend." He said softly.

"That isn't why.... Truth now."

"I'm in love with you!" He said quickly.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I.... I am in love with you."

I stood up and he let out a sigh.

"I know you think I'm an idiot... and that..... I am useless but I love you..... I have since day one.... and I always will... I know you probably could find someone handsomer than me, not likely, someone smarter, like Francisco, someone who doesn't force you to come to another planet-"

I cut him off by pulling him down into a shirt and sweet kiss. I pulled away and he looked at me shocked.

"I wouldn't have come if I didn't love you." I said softly.

"You love me?"

"Yes, I love you. I love how you try your hardest to be smart, how you are kind, and so talented.... you have a way of making me smile when all I want to do is crawl up in a hole and die." I said softly.

"She loves me." He whispered.

"Yes I love you."

He smiled as he pulled me into another kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Finally! Cisco you owe me twenty bucks!" Caitlin yelled cheerfully.

I pulled away and we both watched as she left the room.

"Damn it! You couldn't wait another week!" Cisco yelled.

"Iris! Barry owes you twenty bucks two!" Caitlin yelled with a laugh.

"Damn it! Come on I only had a day left!" Barry yelled.

I heard Iris let out a squeal and I burst out laughed as I hugged H.R.