Chapter One

I sat on the stairs casually, paying attention to the conversation that was happening between the others but not taking much part in it.

Being here with the others when the camera wasn't on was sort of unusual for me, but ever since I've started to grow closer to Logan, I've begun to hang out with the group more casually.

They've started to grow more used to my presence, and Thomas no longer seems startled when I pop up.

It makes me feel like one of the group.

I've started to think that it doesn't matter that I'm the only negative aspect of Thomas.

It feels... nice.

"Alright, Prince." Thomas turned to his creative side. "What can I do for the next video? You're my creativity. What do you have?"

Prince thought for a moment. "Maybe we could have another Disney-themed video. You can never have enough Disney on your channel, Thomas."

"Alright, what do you have in mind?" Thomas asked.

"We could be a part of a Disney movie!" Prince declared.

"Prince, that's not how it works. You were with me when I was on the Disney show Bizaardvark. You should know that you can't just decide to be in a movie." Thomas said.

"No, he means in your imagination!" Morality explained.

"Like when you teleported Logic and I to the debate room, or when you teleported me to Lilly's house back when I was first introduced." I said, adding to their conversation.

"Oh, I get it." Thomas said. "Alright, Prince, what movie?"

Prince pondered that for a moment. "Sleeping Beauty. A classic tale."

"In my opinion, not the best of Disney movies, but it's still enjoyable." Logic said.

I was going to add on to their conversation and mention the fact that my favorite character was Maleficent, but I didn't want to give them more reason to think I was an antagonist. I didn't approve of her actions. I just thought she was a good character.

I'm not.

...Right?

I just happen to be very good at my job. That's not a crime.

Thomas began to search for his camera, because he wanted to have it before we left.

I didn't necessarily aim to, but I met Princey's eyes. His expression was unreadable, which is a bit unusual for him, because he's usually the easiest to read of the group. He's a drama queen, and usually exaggerates his emotions.

I let the moment linger, but the connection broke when I Thomas's voice broke the silence, and we all turned to look at him.

"I'm going to film the start of the video." Thomas said. "Then we'll go."

He turned on the camera, and started talking.

"What is up, everybody? For this video, Prince had a really cool idea—"

Prince did a fancy bow. Typical Prince.

Thomas kept talking, and he explained Prince's Disney movie idea.

Then, he snapped his fingers, and we all teleported into the movie.

"It's so beautiful!" Morality was grinning.

"Exactly how I imagined it would be to see it in person," Prince said.

I admired our surroundings.