Chapter Nineteen

Alright, kingdom dance time. This is actually probably my favorite scene from the movie, just because it's so... jubilant, I guess? Not really the right word, but it's so fun and carefree and I just love it. Anyways, I have attached a clip including the very short scene from the movie above, you can watch that before reading the chapter just to get a feel for what's going on in the chapter. 

Okay, that's all for now. Enjoy the chapter. Good day.

~~~

Prince had convinced me to dance in the kingdom dance scene, and although I wouldn't normally, it's Disney, and this was an experience I wanted to be a part of. So I let him convince me. 

It wasn't hard for Prince to convince Thomas or Morality. Thomas is a naturally theatrical guy, and that includes dancing. Besides, he loves Disney. As for Morality, he's just... Morality. He naturally wanted in on the fun. 

Logic was a bit harder. 

"I don't dance," He insisted. "C'mon, you guys do it. I'm perfectly content just watching."

"C'mon, Logic," Prince said. "Part of the fun with these things is that everyone does it just for the fun of it. It doesn't matter if you're good at dancing or not."

"I just don't see the logical point." Logic said. 

"There is no logical point," Morality said. "You gotta do it just for fun!"

"Dancing is something that relies on emotions. I think I'll pass." Logic said. 

"C'mon, Logic, if I'm doing it, you gotta do it, too." I said.

"You're a Disney fan. Don't tell me you don't secretly want to do this." Logic said.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"That means I'm right." Logic said.

"You always are," Morality said.

"Oh, stop flirting," I said.

We never had time to convince Logic before the kingdom dance scene started. Rapunzel pulled the first group of people into the circle and started dancing, and more and more people got into it. They danced to the festive music, and once there was a good amount of people, Prince, Morality, Thomas, and I joined. 

Laughs could be heard in the music. Everyone was smiling and the atmosphere was one of simple happiness. People were simply enjoying themselves, letting go of their worries. 

It was so not me.

And yet...

It was nice.

The dancing didn't last long. It ended with Rapunzel and Flynn together, and people clapped. 

I turned to Prince, Morality, and Thomas.

"That was fun!" Morality squealed.

"Yes, Morality, it was fun!" Thomas agreed.

"Aren't you glad you joined us? You had fun, didn't you?" Prince asked me.

"Eh, it was alright," I shrugged, trying not to make a big deal out of it.

"C'mon, you liked it." Prince smiled.

I answered him with a slight shrug, and that was it.

Thomas, Morality, Prince, and I joined Logic once again.

"Can we leave now?" Logic asked.

"Oh, come on, Logic, the boat scene is next! The song 'I See The Light' is next and it's a really good song!" Prince said. "Just a little longer?"