Chapter Twelve

Okay so in my last chapter I asked my readers to comment suggestions for what Disney movie our characters should travel to next. People actually commented and I'm grateful, I was a little worried no one would comment... So thank you for actually commenting suggestions. I got a couple different suggestions, but the movie that was suggested the most out of all of them was Tangled, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm glad, I love that movie. Anyways, last night, my own version of Prince, my own creativity, upped its game and gave me an idea for a chapter and I sort of like it. It's an idea that had loosely occurred to me before, but I didn't really have a solid idea of how it would play out, and I was like, "Eh, Anxiety would never go for it." and so I didn't do it. But I still loosely kept the idea, because I liked the idea, it was a chance to have Logicality and Prinxiety in the same chapter and I like writing those kinds of chapters and most of you guys like reading them, so I kept the idea and then I sort of started developing it and I realized that maybe it wouldn't be completely out of character for Anxiety after all. I mean, overall, he's pretty chill, generally speaking. So I figured, why not? I'll write out this chapter, and then the next chapter will be when the gang travels to the world of Tangled. 

~~~

"I have the best idea." Prince declared to the four aspects of Thomas's personality. Everyone except Thomas was here.

"Well, I would hope so. You're Thomas's creativity." I said.

"Save your snarky remarks, Downer David." Prince said.

"Downer David? That's a new one." I said.

"I'm ignoring you." Prince said. "Anyways, I was thinking the four of us—" he gestured to each of us for emphasis. "—could double date!" 

"Double date?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds amazing!" Morality grinned.

"Alright." Logic said.

"C'mon, it'll be fun." Prince said. 

"Where to?" Morality asked.

"I was thinking... the mall." Prince said.

"The mall?" I repeated, still skeptical.

"Are you just repeating everything I say now?" Prince asked.

"Are you just repeating everything I say now?" I mocked, just to tease him.

"I love the idea." Morality said.

"Is there anything you don't love?" I asked.

"World hunger." Morality said.

"Alright, well." I said, returning to the topic at hand. "I would be okay with the idea if everyone else was on board. You know, I don't always oppose you guys."

"Glad to have you on board, Anxiety." Prince said. 

"Don't mention it." I said. 

~~~

"They're judging us." I muttered.

"Anxiety, that is the third time you've said that. Chill." Prince said.

"But that man over there is looking at us. No, seriously, look. He's legitimately judging us." I said.

"Well, we are four people who look exactly identical to each other. It's not exactly an every day occurrence." Logic said.

"Not to mention one of them is wearing freaking prince robes. They're going to think you escaped from the Disney store." I looked at Prince.

"Well, we can just explain why we look this way and they'll understand." Morality said.