Chapter Seven

Okay, I have to apologize. I promised a couple people that I would upload the next chapter "soon", but it's taken me a LOT longer than I had hoped to find time to write it. I've been busier than expected lately, but I had some time now and so I decided I would finish the chapter that I owe you guys. Thank you for reading my story. You guys are awesome.

Anyways, there's a part in this chapter where you might want the video I have attached for reference. It's entirely up to you if you use it or not.

Anyways... enjoy the chapter, my fellow fanders.

~~~

Prince and I had decided on something simple for our... don't make me say it.

I have to say it?

Ugh. Fine.

Date.

There, I said it.

We just put on Disney's Hercules and ordered pizza. In reality, we were just hanging out together and calling it a date. But what even separates a date from just two people hanging out?

I'll admit I was a bit awkward. I didn't know how to act. It's Prince. I hate him. But... I like him at the same time. A lot. And we're watching Disney together in a romantic fashion. And we all know I was never one for romance.

I didn't even know if I should be sarcastic or not.

Who am I?

Hercules played in the background. Prince and I had both seen it a million times, as we were both avid Disney fans. Prince was just more enthusiastic about Disney than I was.

"Meg is an accurate representation of you if you were in a Disney movie." Prince said.

"Pfft, nah. I'm more... Hmm... Nick Wilde, maybe. I admire his sarcasm." I said.

"Is that why you always call me a dumb prince?" Prince asked.

"Nah. That's cause it's true." I said.

Prince sighed. "Anyways... If you're Nick, I would be Judy. I do represent hopes and dreams, after all, and Judy never gave up on her dreams!"

"You are pretty much a living Disney character already, Prince. You're the stereotypical prince who fights dragons and saves damsels in distress. If you were any more cliche, you'd be Superman." I said. "However, with that ego of yours, I can see you as Gaston. Easily."

"Ouch," Prince said. "I'm too much of a gentleman to be Gaston."

"A gentleman with an ego." I muttered.

"I'm ignoring you." Prince said. "Anyways, if I had to choose a character from Hercules... You would be Meg, easily."

"You would be Hercules." I said. "Hercules has an ego, too."

"A strong, heroic male lead in a Disney movie? Yes, I would be Hercules, wouldn't I?" Prince said.

"And there's the ego." I said.

"Again, I'm ignoring you." Prince said.

The movie went on and the scene came where Meg was about to start singing the song I knew too well, "I Won't Say I'm In Love."