𝐱𝐢𝐢.

╔═════════════╗
- TIRSDAG [ 16:15 ] -
╚═════════════╝

Elisia had been avoiding Chris for approximately two and a half weeks. When it came to being petty or holding grudges, that was definitely one thing Elisia Holm was good at.

Yet unlike their usual Tuesday afternoon russ meetings, whispers we're shared around four out of five of their russ members - the fifth being Elisia - and it had been like that the past two and a half weeks, leaving the girl confused.

It had been enough time for the blue hue of her hair to somewhat fade, now looking ombre, and her friends were acting strange. The past two Saturdays they'd bailed on the Saturday night sleepover tradition leaving Elisia home, ignoring Chris' texts, and having to find new series' to binge watch on Netflix (she had probably watched Glee millions of times by now.)

As the whispers continued throughout the meeting, Elisia sat practically in her own world by now.

"Hey  'lise, could you go online and look up the school schedule for the next few weeks so we can plan the next party?" Noah softly asked of the girl who snapped out of her daze, sending him a small smile before pushing her chair back and standing. Making her way to the library computers, she saw just the people she didn't want to, peering through the bookcases and finding smack dab in the middle of the library was the penetrators gang, William and Chris sitting at tables facing her hiding place.

And just her luck, at that moment, William looked up, catching glance with Elisia as he sent a wave her way. Then whispering something into the boy she hated - okay, she didn't really hate him (she had to tell herself that to be mad at him for what he did)'s ear - the boy stood, excusing himself as he stood, walking in Elisia's general direction.

Elisia tried hurrying, typing her password into the school's website as fast as she could, skimming over the opening page before finally finding the tab she wanted, pressing print. Impatiently tapping her foot against the carpeted floor before seeing the white sheet of paper emit from the printer, snatching the sheet just as Chris was able to walk up to her.

"El, hey."

"Sorry Chris, gotta go, I have something for my russ." Elisia spoke as fast as she could before tripping over her own feet to get out of there.

Chris stood in the wake of the girl he liked, dejected. Don't give up. He willed himself to think. You've gotten so far. Don't give up now. Remember she used to not even talk to you. He thought to himself, yet no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't prevent the frown from making it's way to his face, taking a minute to recompose himself.

You're not soft. You're popular remember. All the girls like you. You're hot. Who cares if you can't get a girlfriend, girls would line up at your door to hookup with you. He had to remind himself with the other section of his mind.

It was torture, it was like there happened to be a devil on one shoulder, an angel on the other. The devil wanted him to be cool. Go back to who he was before, forget about Elisia. But the angel wanted him to follow his heart. To not stop, to keep trying. To not forget about her.

╔═════════════╗
- ONSDAG [ 14:42 ] -
╚═════════════╝

Elisia stood in the rain, freezing her butt off. Of course she had forgotten a jacket, solely wearing her holographic Stan Smiths' A cute denim skirt with non-opaque leggings and a lilac sweater that contrasted against the sea-foam streaks that wouldn't come out of her hair no matter how much she washed it.