Lookalike (Texts)

Me: Mom, can you drive by the road to pick me up?

Mom: You've already left Eric's house?

Me: Yes, I'm walking home now, but it's getting darker and it's hard to see where I'm going.

Mom: Our car broke down, if you get lost, let me know and I will come out and look for you.

Me: Way to go mom!

Mom: I'm sorry honey, stay strong out there.

A few minutes later

Me: Open the door!

Mom: What? 

Me: Don't you hear me banging on the front door?

Mom: No... are you at the right house number?

Me: Yes! 23!

Mom: I'm at the door right now, I don't see you. 

Mom: Check the number again. I have to go upstairs to check on your baby sister.

Me: I checked it over and over, am I going crazy?

Mom: Oh, there you are I knew it wasn't the right house. I'll be downstairs in a minute.

Me: ???

Me: I'm not home yet.

Me: Mom answer.

Me: Mom?

Me: It was probably dad who walked in, he's probably back from work.

Mom: No, it's you... I can see you in the living room from upstairs right now. 

Me: What? Mom I'm still outside!

Mom: What are you doing? how are you texting me? your standing right in front of me with no phone!

Me: mom that's not me, I'm still coming home.

Me: I'll call the cops if i need to, just stay upstairs. Has he seen you?

Mom: No, I locked my door now and I'm in here with the baby trying to keep her quiet.

 Me: Okay, I'm going to the neighbors house for help. I hope they're awake.

Mom: Hurry. I'm scared. Are you sure it's not you?

Me: It's not me, I promise. 

Mom: I hear him coming upstairs! Hurry and call someone! are you still lost?!

Me: I thought it was our house but it's not, the lights aren't on. and our swing isn't out here. 

Mom: You know I always leave the light on when you're gone, go find some neighbors, hurry.

Minutes later

Mom: I can't hear him anymore...

Me: Don't move though, I'm talking to the neighbors now. 

Mom: Please hurry hon.

Me: I'm trying.

Me: the neighbors said they will help me home and the cops are on their way.

Mom: Good! how long is it going to take?

Me: The cops won't be here until half an hour and i'm in the car with them now. 

Mom: That sucks! 

Me: Um mom.....

Mom: What?

Me: They drove past our real house.

Mom: Did you let them know?

Me: yes, but they won't listen.

Mom: Oh god... 

Me: I'm going to find a way, I promise. 

Mom: let's hope so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Part two is coming so be prepared and i have so many more exciting stories and ideas, by the way who watches AHS? That show is Litty. Anyways have a great day and more is to be published.} -- GG}