That's not you?

{Ok so this story popped up in my head after seeing a picture on google and I'm pretty sure I've heard it before, I'm going to make this one sort of a text because I haven't in a while. <3}

Wife: When are you coming home? I'm so lonely.

Husband: My shift is over, heading home with dinner.

The wife gets tired after waiting for him to head home, so she goes to sleep in her bed. 

She later on wakes up and looks next to her to see her husband sleeping, guessing that he forgot to bring dinner.

 He was faced the other way and it was too dark to see any of his features, just a black figure covered in a blanket. She rolls over and wraps her arms around him. 

A few minutes later phone buzzes a text on her nightstand and she answers it, confused on who could be answering at this time of night. 

Husband: Sorry hon, I'm stuck up in traffic right now. I got you your favorite. Chinese!

Wife: Aren't you asleep? Isn't that you right next to me?

Husband: Um..I'm still on the road. Not lying. I thought we stopped pranking each other?

The wife is confused. Her husband was sleeping right next to her. she looked at the time the message was sent. 12 am, and it was 12 am right this second. She looked over and Still saw a black figure sound asleep. 

The wife shakily goes for the cover that is draped over the black figure. Hoping it was a prank.

The figure, who is awoken by the buzzes of the phone and the movement of the covers, opens it's red eyes and smiles.