THe SOund

{Okay so I literally looked behind me after reading this one because it's so dark in my house and I'm in here alone. his on'es of the internet too, but I wrote in some better details so it's not exactly copied. Enjoy :) }

     You are sleeping, and then you hear a very loud sound. You wake up immediately and think that maybe it was just your dream. Confused, you lay back down and close your eyes, but you hear it again. A loud sound.

It sounded like a cat hiss mixed with a roaring bear and the rattle of a rattlesnake. This particular sound makes you jump out of your skin.

Now you know it is not a dream, and you can't describe the sound. You pick up your phone off the nightstand to call your parents. But they don't answer.  You ignore it, hoping it's just some crazy stuff going on outside, and try to go back to sleep. 

You hear it AGAIN.

Scared for your life, you jump out of bed and walk towards your room door. Slowly, you open it only a little. You look outside but it's dark. But something glowing catches your eye at the end of the hallway. The appearance of two red eyes from the ceiling are looking into your soul. Creeped out and unsure, you turn the lights on quickly, and they are gone. 

You want to go to your parents room, but you have no choice but to go to the end of the hallway to get there. 

Scared and shaking, you get closer to their door.

You're halfway there...

The lights turn off.

You hear the sound again, this time louder, and warm air is hitting the back of your neck.

It's right behind you.