Thanksgiving "Dimmer"

So happy early thanksgiving guys! I am on my way to Florida and this road trip is beautiful. I am bored so I decided to post something for you guys while on my seven hour trip. Hope you guys enjoy this completely made up story. 🔥💯♥️💗 --Gg

We were sitting at the table, an unusual thanksgiving day. I'm so used to more family being here. We had become extremely  poor and I'm sure mommy had to save up a lot of money to get this huge turkey. Today it was just me, mommy , Grammy, and my big brother. Mommy said that dad was working very hard and couldn't make it home. 

What I didn't understand is why mommy wouldn't let me go upstairs. 

I tried going up there, but mommy hit my hand and told me to use the one downstairs. Next I tried telling her  wanted to go to my room and lay down, but she told me to lay on the couch.

I gave up and enjoyed some more turkey. Grammy started crying.

I asked her what was wrong, but she was unresponsive. Then I heard mommy groan loudly and go upstairs. My big brother followed her. 

I walked to the bottom of the steps and heard muffled noises. Like a cry for help. Then all of the lights went out.

"Mommy!" I gasped. What is going on?

Grammys cries were no longer heard and the muffled noises stopped.

I walked closer to Grammy who had her face buried in her hands. I slowly tapped her. "Grammy." 

She looked up finally , but her face was scary looking and she started yelling. Yelling nonsense.

I got scared so I ran upstairs for mommy, forgetting that my wasn't supposed to be up there.

I open my brothers door, nobody in there. I check mommys room, nobody in there either.

I finally check the bathroom, and realize why mommy didn't want me in there. She and my brother were hovered over daddy. They were eating something. And there was red liquid all over the floor.

They were too busy eating the stuff out of daddy's body to see me. 

I didn't know what was going on, so I joined them. "Is that turkey mommy?"

Mommy grabs me and pushes me out onto the ground. Closing the bathroom door. 

I go back downstairs, sad that I couldn't have any food they were enjoying. 

I went downstairs and Grammy was staring at the turkey, talking to it. "My son, I'm so sorry." And then she said a word over and over and over that I didn't understand.

"Cannibalism, cannibalism, cannibalism...."