Alone

There are many benefits to being alone. You're independent,  nobody messes up your stuff,  and you have all this space to yourself.  Luna felt this way until she had a little company. ...

Previously at Luna's job :

"Luna!  I need those sketches completed! "
Mrs.  Harris  slammed her hand hard on the desk. 
"I'm am so sorry Mrs. Harris,  I have one last dress to complete,  they will be turned in by Monday. "

She gave Luna a look of disgust.  "Since when do you get to decide when things are due?!  I need these papers for MY BENEFITS.  not yours!  "

She heads out of the office after a long day of stress,  yelling and designing.

Luna set her stuff on the desk after a long day of designing and sat down to continue the sketch of a new dress she had been working on.

She then felt tired and hated the fact that she could never finish. She quickly closed her sketchbook and went to her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her dreams seemed to whistle and whisper and get louder until her eyes opened again,  her room dark and the house quiet. Extremely quiet.
She turns over to the clock and sees that it's 3: 00am.

She didn't care much for the time,  though,  her mind went directly to the sketches.

She turned on her lamp light and began to write details into the dress,  when she noticed red dots had been splattered onto her desk,  where her book had been sitting.

She checks the back of her sketchbook and there is a red handprint. She then searches for the rest of her sketches,  but none if them are in there. Just white pages with red smeared over it.

It must have been fresh blood.  Someone must have been here.

She stood up but instantly felt a jab of pain in her lower abdomen. She yelped in pain and lifted her shirt to reveal a huge cut. "What the hell? "

Blood began to trickle through her shirt and following a loud bang from her closet.  She jumped and quickly rushed downstairs to the bathroom.

She searched for any kind if medical supply into the counter under her sink.  Nothing was much of help.  She pretty much just had toilet paper and a few band-aids.  She tried the medicine cabinet and found a painkiller and other bottles of cough medicine. 

She placed the pain killers in her back pocket and continued to search for something to wrap herself up to stop the bleeding.

She sighed,  taking the toilet paper into her hands.  This would have to work.  She started to feel dizzy as she unrolled the toilet paper,  indicating that she was losing too much blood and that she was going to pass out.

But she HAD to stay awake.  Someone was here. She couldn't hear her closet anymore,  but she knew whoever or whatever was here,  hadn't left. 

{This is the end of part one!  I will be working hard with my friend on part two. We have a lot of ideas put into what could happen next and we hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do.  }

Go follow JasmineSeavey14 for helping me with the ideas.  ❤