Lookalike Pt2

This is part two to "lookalike" \. Hope you enjoy! And I also forgot to tell you peeps i'm putting all of these texting stories on tap as well, ad making a few new ones if i get more ideas. 

Me: I'll find a way, I promise.

Mom: Let's hope so.

about 20-30 minutes later.

Me: Mom, I jumped out of the car and ran away back to our neighborhood, it's so dark, I can't see anything!

Mom: You escaped? Yes, it is dark, there's no way you can walk home now, and no way that you can trust the neighbors. 

Me: I don't want to stay outside, it's getting colder and colder. 

Mom: Just keep hanging in there baby, okay?

Me: I'm trying!

Mom: Hmm, you can't survive the night outside... but I would say wait until morning.

Mom: Do you think you can trust another neighbor?

Me: I'm too scared, but I can try.

Mom: Okay, hurry, this closet is very uncomfortable. 

Me: You're still in there? 

Mom: No worries. Your sister is asleep in a blanket beside me and I'm close to sleeping too.

Me: Please stay awake! Can you hear him at all?

Mom: No. But it feels like he never left. I'm staying here until he finds a way home.

Me: shh. don't text.

Me: I hear someone in the woods and I'm trying to be quiet.

Me: the sound won't go away. Please don't reply until I tell you it's okay. I can't turn my notifications off because it will make noise.

Me: okay, I think it's gone, you can reply.

Mom: I heard the door slam just as you told me not to reply... maybe that was him you heard?

Me: I'm not sure, I don't want to turn on my flashlight. Please stay where you are.

Nearly 30 minutes later.

Mom: Okay, I'm talking to the police now, they're here.

Mom: Hello?

Mom: Are you just joking around now?

Mom: You've got to be kidding me!

Mom: BRIAN!

Mom: Hello, Brian, this is the cops, if you get this message it's because we need you home immediately and whoever is out there is in danger from us. You are safe.

Mom off of phone: "He cant find his way home dumb ass!  How is he safe?"

Me: Hello Mom. it's me, Brian. 

Mom: What? Are you safe?

Me: I'm your real son. I've killed your fake one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A HAPPY ENDING XD. Well I hope you liked this one and there's not much backstory because it was completely made up....by my tennis ball sized brain of course XD Always keep reading and My new ones are coming up.  Love, XOGabrielle